• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SaneSneakyAfricangroundhornbill.gif

zroid

Banned
Letterman chose to retire one year too late.

That was painful.

There's no way to make that anything but really strange, but I think it would have been a better fit on Conan for example...

With Letterman you just get the feeling he's thinking "what the fuck happened to my career"

Calamari41

41 > 38
Exactly. It's the perfect plan. Let everyone play themselves out and then rip into them. Hockey Rope-a-dope.

Boudreau basically said he was changing his attitude on this. Just get to the playoffs, don't worry about seeding. No point in killing your guys in the last stretch of the season to get top seed when you've already clinched a spot.

Socreges

Banned
Letterman chose to retire one year too late.

That was painful.

There's no way to make that anything but really strange, but I think it would have been a better fit on Conan for example...

With Letterman you just get the feeling he's thinking "what the fuck happened to my career"
It's the music guest at the end of the show. I don't think anyone involved really cares.

Boudreau basically said he was changing his attitude on this. Just get to the playoffs, don't worry about seeding. No point in killing your guys in the last stretch of the season to get top seed when you've already clinched a spot.

Yep. At first I was like "hey guh what the" and then I realised how utterly pointless another division banner would be (what are we, the Sharks?). Let's keep the boys solid until they clinch, then rock them in the playoffs.

Ugh.... their twitter account is excellent and it kills me.

I hate how much I love it sometimes too.

Except every tweet they made in 2013 where they added "Stanley Cup defending" before every Kings mention. I mean, yeah, you're legitimately allowed to do that, butttt...

And going back to that "12 years of our goaltender being better than yours" tweet and replying to it each time Quick shits the bed.

zroid

Banned

Especially in the west where you're playing a damn good team in the first round no matter what...

Quick

Banned
Someone wanna break down GameCentre for me? Does it allow me to watch Leafs games as someone from the Toronto area?

I wanna take advantage of that deal that gets me free GCL until December 31st.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Someone wanna break down GameCentre for me? Does it allow me to watch Leafs games as someone from the Toronto area?

I wanna take advantage of that deal that gets me free GCL until December 31st.

Central, Western & Northern Ontario
(GTA, London, Windsor, Sudbury, Peterborough — see below)

Toronto Maple Leafs is the local team in this territory.

GAMES INCLUDED
Toronto Maple Leafs
56 games (9 of these will require a SN TV subscription with a participating TV provider* from January 1, 2015)
Nationally televised games
353 games, including 232 featuring all Canadian teams
All Stanley Cup Playoff games
All games (minimum of 60, and up to 105)
Out-of-Market Games
All games not available on TV in your market
Featuring all other Canadian and US teams

BLACKOUTS*
Toronto Maple Leafs games broadcast on TSN (26 over the course of the season) are blacked out in this region.

See Leafs schedule on Sportsnet.ca for details

Top Bottom