• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Bzin6jRCMAAGQrg.jpg

Edit:Wrong pic lol

Foggy

Was thinking to myself, "Man! Bob's looking like a statue guarding the net". Turns out the camera froze. Haha, digging this multicamera action on Gamecenter

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Got home early and grabbed me some Little Caesar's Pizza and Crazy Bread while I watch the Wings. LET'S DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

We don't have a true #1 yet. At the moment it's looking like Andersen is it.

Got a feeling Gibson was only given the start because of 200 of his family showing up to the game.

Obviously he ain't dealing with pressure well yet still.

calder

Holy shit the second screen really is hypnotic. Switched to the Habs goalie cam on my iPad after the goal, seeing and even more listening to the crowd as the play developed was awesome.

The Avalanche had like 3 leads in that game seven that the Wild tied and then the Wild won in overtime taking their first lead of the game.
From what a Wild fan I know says, the wild actually lost more then they gained this year. For example, they lost Stoner.

I disagree with your buddy.

Losing Stoner, we lose a physical defender. But we gained Dumba and Folin, two guys who are more skilled than Stoner and can help more in the transition game + offensively. Dumba has looked like a wizard on the powerplay. Better than any defender has for us in years.

Losing a guy like Heatley is addition by subtraction. Moulson hardly did a thing for us. The biggest subtraction the Wild had was losing McCormick, a fantastic fourth liner.

The Wild picked up Vanek, who is good for 30+30 this year, if not more. Continued development from Kuemper, Granlund, Brodin, Scandella, Nino, and the rest of the group makes the team better than last year. I expect big things.

Top Bottom