• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

purg3

slept with Malkin
Pretty good start so far for the pens, but I'm all too familiar with these fast starts that end in losses.

And just as I'm typing this, Kessler scores.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Woah, did the crowd really boo Quincey? LOL

When every single tire has been kicked!

"well ya know in the end the prices were too high and we like our team"

They booed like crazy for Cleary and Quincey. Smart crowd.

Franzen also got booed, surprisingly.

Crowd shitting on KFQ already?

It's going to be a long 2 years for that guy. He might literally get ran out of the state by fans with torches and pitchforks

Heretic

John GiBUSTson

To put things in perspective though Ducks are 5 - 20 in opening games.

KESSSSSLLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KESSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEER

hqdefault.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All things considered, coming out of that period only down 1 is pretty good. Hopefully they wake up for the 2nd like they did in Toronto. Brolieu looks so good.

Seems like one of those games where we fucked up by not converting on more chances.

Bet we're one PK Subban powerplay blast away from a tie game.

He doesn't have Neals release but he's a more well-rounded player. I'm happy with him so far.

Well yeah, Neal is obviously more gifted as a player. Not sure why anyone would ever expect otherwise. So far though, his effort and work ethic seem like a huge improvement. He's looking really good out there.

Top Bottom