• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

5 new pages to read... glorious. Welcome back hockey.

Missed the game last night but the Canucks looked good. Edler is still brutal though.

I have to take my opportunities to be extra-spiteful here because you're all assholes.

Shark asshole providing a gift to the caged in Kings.

shark-fart.gif

zychi

Banned
NHL gaf, need your assistance with a funny blackhawks related fantasy name besides "dont toews me bro!" and "taxi cab kanefessions" google sucks for fantasy names

They are so sneaky though......by the time you see if its actually dat ass or just dat pants, you're already locked in

I walked to the wrong building today following dat ass and didn't realize it until I was climbing the stairs.

Better take it in while I can because within the next month all the girls will start wearing those ridiculous puffy trench coat things that go down to their knees :(

Even better at gyms.

But with so many mirrors you'll get caught tho, right?

Sid in yoga pants
n6DZ7.png

image.php

So the Leafs lost their first game yesterday? That's... what hockey culture wanted to happen in order to fuel more jokes, right? Sure, I'll jump on that bandwagon. I'll ride that wave.

I am out of Chicago for the week on vacation (which is great because vacations rule), but I will unfortunately be unable to watch the game at my local Hawks sports bar. Still, I'm staying in tonight so I can watch the Hawks kickoff their next Stanley Cup season.

This is the year, again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"EARLY LEADERS
Kessel, Lehtonen and Koivu among October stars to pursue in fantas"

THEY HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET GODDAMNIT

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I just like the notion that the Maple Leafs are turning to someone named Dick Panik as their savior.

Strange Meaningless Fact Time (ah, it's been too long since one of those): No NHL team has ever iced a roster in which 3 players wore numbers 61, 62, and 63 at the same time in a regular season game. The Rangers will tonight in St. Louis.

Hunter S.

Nice rematch... pull the goalie with 15 minutes to go?
The Avalanche had like 3 leads in that game seven that the Wild tied and then the Wild won in overtime taking their first lead of the game.
From what a Wild fan I know says, the wild actually lost more then they gained this year. For example, they lost Stoner.

ShaneB

Did anyone post the additional cartoon mascot things? Am I the only one who cares still? I dunno, but here:

Dat Nordiques..

I care! Some of these are pretty cool looking, some are just odd.

Excited for the Caps to start tonight. Let's see how fast that dwindles moving forward!

That Flames AHL mascot. :lol

On a serious note I really hope Detroit comes out flying, they looked faster in the pre-season but they are still pretty much the same team. I'm expecting a big year from Teletubby and Tatar, Jurco I think will have some growing pains, possibly Nyquist as well. I think Howard will have a bounce back year also. It all depends on how the vets do.

3.5 hours until
embarrasing
hockey!!!

The word you are looking for is
mediocre

We are spoiled Wings fans so I suppose your word could fit but then I look at other teams and life doesn't seem so bad. I'd feel a lot better about the team if it was run by a GM with some balls but we are stuck with the gutless wonder.

If we miss the playoffs this year I'd be ok with it if we were playing more of the kids.

And why the hell is Weiss a healthy scratch yet Kindl is playing? They are ok with sitting the $5 million center but are afraid to put the guy making $2.5 million on waivers in fear that he is claimed? Kindl getting claimed would be a godsend to this team, it opens a spot for XO then if an injury happens another spot is open for Marchenko, Jensen, or Sproul. But knowing Holland we will wait till all of them are out of options and the team will have no clue if they can actually survive in the NHL.

Take off your shirt and fight him!

@Crazed your Tartar better bring the sauce. He's on my fantasy team and I have a lot of catching up to do. I got him pretty late too.

He'll probably get you 20 goals and possibly a + rating. Don't expect the world though. That line will be pretty sheltered knowing Babcock.

Top Bottom