• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ericsson and Howard in midseason form.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
>Luke Schenn

N5erjMA.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs have no shots on net, sportsnet commentator says they need to be more physical. Derp.

B.Gally moved to DDs line already, Sekac with Pleks. B.Gally has been garbage anyways.

Erdrick

At long last, hockey starts again. Aside from their first game against each other in 2011, the Jets have done well against Pho-er... ARIZONA since the Thrashers relocated here. Super-hyped for tonight, even if this season is gonna be one huge debacle of losses. I'd love to be wrong, and the Jets suddenly play better than anyone expects, but I'm also not crazy.

Pavelec needs to prove he is worth that overpaying contract that we gave him a few years ago, and it starts with tonight.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe he's eating because The Red Wings owner owns Little Caesar's?
That is also true. But what else am I supposed to eat? If I say Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Jons, Papa Murphy's, or Garlic Jims, you all say they suck too, haha. And I hate paying 25 fucking bucks for a pizza. That's stupid.

Typical Red Wing period. Dominate possession, play mostly in the offensive end, 0-2 on the PP, and head into the locker room down 1-0.

Seen it before boys. Show me something new!

Top Bottom