• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Silexx

@NicholsOnHockey: GM called McGuire after Bobby Ryan news broke this morning. Asked if it was legit. Then said, "There goes my free agency plans." #Sens 1040

I WONDER WHO COULD THAT BE?!

Curufinwe

Yeah, no way that was Hextall. The reality was that Ryan wouldn't have fit here unless he was going to give Philly a big hometown discount.

Hunter S.

The Avalanche lack of wins is starting to make me wonder worry. I know it is preseason, but you think they would win one by luck.

Alucard

Banned
ibiqz3H6vRLORQ.jpg
ibzpYikZZna3MG.jpg

I just wanna take that face and...
ElginSilas.gif

Heretic

BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBYYYYTYTTTYYYY

FREE BLOWJOBS FOR EVERYONE. AT THE MARKET. FREE HANDJOBS FOR EERYONE I AM SO HAPPPY.
FREE BUTTHOLE PLEASURES FOR EVRRYONE

bRYX4u4.jpg

HEY PHILLY HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FNKFMKFKFKFKDKEKS

DJDJRJEJNDNDMDKDODK!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Cake Boss is easily in my Five Faves.

Spl1nter

The Avalanche lack of wins is starting to make me wonder worry. I know it is preseason, but you think they would win one by luck.

Preseason is such a joke for win/loses. If it had any correlation to the season Edmonton would have won multiple Stanley cups and not LA. Most teams have not even started working on critical areas such as PP and PK until now or have done real work on systems. Only one team in the league even has a 23 man roster now, Dallas.

I think the Avs, fancy stats regression is over blown. They are a team built on young stars who should only be getting better. Its for instance how people said that the first line for the leafs would regress heavily in on-ice shooting percentage for the past 3 years, except when you have players who are just above average shooters you are not going to regress to the mean. The Avs are obviously not a division winning team but they are not the bottom place finisher stats people want to predict them to be this season.

Stats are great, but too often they are not placed in the correct context, and with them being so new to hockey it happens too often right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs sign Bowman to a 2 way contract, I like it. He looked good in camp and is a could be a lot of help for the Dogs or a call up if we get major injuries.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lineup against the Blackhawks tomorrow.

Forwards: Derick Brassard, Anthony Duclair, Jesper Fast, Tanner Glass, Kevin Hayes, Chris Kreider, Ryan Malone, J.T. Miller, Rick Nash, Marty St. Louis, Lee Stempniak, Mats Zuccarello
Defensemen: Dan Boyle, Dan Girardi, Matt Hunwick, Mike Kostka, Ryan McDonagh, Marc Staal
Goalies: Henrik Lundqvist, Cam Talbot

Getting pretty close to a real NHL lineup. Duclair's 4th straight game, too. Hank gets the start. Talbot will get the start on Saturday.

Also becoming more and more convinced that St. Louis is going to be named captain. By all reports he's practically an assistant coach at this point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GUYS I'VE FOUND THE ULTIMATE NOPE GIF

lUmqKV8.jpg

It's just a black widow and a brown recluse, what's the big deal

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Reaper of Souls 50% off on battlenet.......... Okay, now's as good a time as any to get back into it.

I somehow have to get through 3 weeks before the next Civ comes out and I wake up in January wondering where the fuck the time went.

zroid

Banned
Having killed seven brown widows and two black widows in my yard over the last few days, I do not approve of that gif.

Any time I visit a place with a tropical climate, I think it's great for a while but soon realize I'd rather live in the cold for a few months than deal with these creatures roaming about in and around my home. :X

Marvie_3

Banned
Looks like the coyotes are getting sold again
Fucking joke of a team
To Andrew Barroway. :lol

So to recap:
NHL gets a group of sleazy con men and dupes Glendale into bankrolling the team for years again.
Rich guy gets shot down twice trying to purchase a team.
Rich guy is suing a current owner after getting fucked over during latest purchase attempt.
Out of nowhere he's majority owner of the PHOENIX coyotes.

So now several of the original con men owners to walk away scot free with a lot of money in their pocket for their troubles. I give it 10 minutes before Barroway's lawsuit against Charles Wang gets dropped.

Fucking ridiculous and totally not sketchy as fuck.

Curufinwe

Sharks continue to treat Joe Thornton like a leper.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: "@PollakOnSharks: Read into it what you will: #SJSharks here are Pavelski, couture and Vlasic." It's going to be a fascinating year in SJ.

ZeroGravity

@TSNBobMcKenzie: "@PollakOnSharks: Read into it what you will: #SJSharks here are Pavelski, couture and Vlasic." It's going to be a fascinating year in SJ.
Was listening to Elliotte Friedman on the radio earlier and he seemed to think Pavelski is the frontrunner for the new captaincy. So this is probably a sign of where they want the new leadership of the team.

Quick

Banned

The sex parties aren't as good as they used to.

MoS is fun for what it is, and the action is great. TDKR is fucking awful in every aspect.

Any Canadians here that used to watch Electric Playground / Reviews on the Run? I was surprised to find out RotR is still running.

I still try to watch RotR daily. EP sometimes. I usually know the news, and have demoed a lot of the games myself.

Stop with the spiders, please. I don't want nightmares.

I find enough of those bastards (different type of course) in my basement. Thank God for central vac.

Top Bottom