• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Alucard

Banned
I hope the Leafs acquire a new goal song.

They still have time to choose one. They won't get a chance to use it at all this Saturday, so consider it the Penguins doing them a favor and buying the Leafs org some more time while they make this difficult decision.

Cake Boss

Banned
04EoLXM.jpg

Lol

Spl1nter

I have Rogers for cell phone. I tried the free subscription till Dec 14th and it said not eligible. Might be because I am on a Corp plan we get from work.
I got an automated text from rogers giving me a code to put in for GCL as I am on a corporate plan as well.

Socreges

Banned
I have Rogers for cell phone. I tried the free subscription till Dec 14th and it said not eligible. Might be because I am on a Corp plan we get from work.
The promotion excludes conservatives.

Or you need a promo code since you're on a corporate plan and should call in.

One or the the other.

Samyy

Yep Patrick Roy now complaining about compete level.
Western Leafs confirmed!

im sad it's frattin that will be sitting in place of panik

should be holland :|

What the fuck? Holland had a good game on Wednesday?
What exactly did he do wrong/worse then Frattin?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's actually impressive how consistently awful the Oilers are. You think they would stumble into being decent by now.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yep Patrick Roy now complaining about compete level.
Western Leafs confirmed!

I advise that he test out the idea of playing an entire game with an empty net. It follows the same principal as always going for it on 4th down in football, and it would drastically up the compete level of his defensemen.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What the fuck? Holland had a good game on Wednesday?
What exactly did he do wrong/worse then Frattin?

Holland didn't do anything, really. He floats around like Sundin, but without the skill of Sundin. It's all I see him do until he gets the puck and then he becomes Johnny Malkin.

Frattin pushed the play forward. He was hitting people. He did stuff.

Samyy

Holland didn't do anything, really. He floats around like Sundin, but without the skill of Sundin. It's all I see him do until he gets the puck and then he becomes Johnny Malkin.

Frattin pushed the play forward. He was hitting people. He did stuff.

Except for the fact that he was good in the defensive end?
Generated 64.3% CF which indicates his line generated a decent amount of chances?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Frattin is a garbage player, probably has great Dopeystats though.

I just watched the highlights of the Jets / Yotes game, Smith was garbage :lol makes me happy to see him shit the bed.

Cake Boss

Banned
I don't understand this management's fascination with this crappy Defense, why does it take Yzerman 1 fucking summer to fix his defense by picking up Garrison, Stralman and Carle while we keep rolling the same stupid turds each year hoping they improve.

Even fucking Wong significantly improved his defense in 1 week by handing out a couple of 2nd rounders.

Why the fuck is Cowen playing top pair minutes, Philips on the top 4, a rookie on top 4, and Gryballs is Gryballs.

Pens called up Harrington and sent Chourney down already? Harrington had a great camp and is probably ready but management wanted him to play minutes and not sit in the press box as our 7th D. Sounds like a spot will be clearing up for him soon, hopefully from either Scuderi or Martin being traded.

It's actually impressive how consistently awful the Oilers are. You think they would stumble into being decent by now.

That losing culture is a real thing.

zroid

Banned
I don't understand this management's fascination with this crappy Defense, why does it take Yzerman 1 fucking summer to fix his defense by picking up Garrison, Stralman and Carle while we keep rolling the same stupid turds each year hoping they improve.

Who could say no to this guy

steve-yzerman.jpg

Top Bottom