• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
20% of the skaters in the NYI/CAR game were ex leafs

Grabovski, Kulemin, Gleason, Liles, McClement, Tlusty, Harrison

Clydefrog

Why are you cool with Clyde?

Seems okay. Should I hate him? Lol

He lives in Newport Beach and hates the city of LA, and yet is an obnoxious Kings fan.

I'm just kidding Clyde you're alright when you don't get yourself worked up into too much of a frenzy

haha.gif

Hey Kaeptain, was it you I was discussing violins in music with and showed you Ne Obliviscaris?

They released a new song from their upcoming album which is just acoustic + violin, and my god, it's beautiful.

For some reason it reminds me of the Tristram theme from Diablo 1.

I swear to god every time you guys talk about Goldobin I picture some general in Sauron's army.

Holy shit, lol.

Part of the Moulson/Vanek trade.

Ooof.

Samyy

Just do what I do and let your grades slip.

My full-time job offer depends on my grades not slipping too much due to post-grad qualifications I have to complete, so as much as I wish I could, I can't.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll miss studying until 2am on a Friday night one day.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ryze got released on PC today? That came totally out of left field (for me at least)

iLLmAtlc

Canadian sked tomorrow:

f6vtUnR.png

good thing they're not burying a meaningful game on FX Canada

pretty neat if you get SN1 and 360 you pretty much get a shit load of games. Chances are you should have CBC and City already?

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Canadian sked tomorrow:

f6vtUnR.png

good thing they're not burying a meaningful game on FX Canada

pretty neat if you get SN1 and 360 you pretty much get a shit load of games. Chances are you should have CBC and City already?

I'm going to miss being able to pick which CBC stream I want to watch on Saturday nights. Or hell, the ability to stream all 3/4 at once. :(

Alucard

Banned
I wasn't able to watch the game tonight, sounds like that was a good thing.

And yeah, I've pretty much already given up on the season with Skinner and J.Staal out.

Who is J. Staal? Sounds familiar, but feel like his name has vanished in any meaningful discussions.

Top Bottom