• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
did u want to talk to someone

It's Kittens, Puppies, Hockey to the sound of some chill Explosions in the Sky. What more do you want.

Anime doesn't count. I guess if you want you can make it Hentai, Tentacles, Yuri to the sound of supercell, who knows.

Acid08

Banned
Really excited to see our kids play again today. It's crazy, we always seem to have prospects who aren't all that highly touted(compared to other teams at least) who can come in and compete at a high level right away. Couple years ago it was Braun and Couture, then Wingels, then Hertl, now Tierney and Mueller. We've been really lucky there.

Redmond isn't playing tomorrow. Landeskog and Duchene said all the right shit in their interviews from today but we'll see if it actually matters.

Top 2 lines for tomorrow

Radar - Duchene - Iginla
Landeskog - MacK - Tanguay

Wilson is in for Guenin. So at least there's that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Expecting a loss tonight since the Flyers lost their first two games, they should be pretty hungry. Also Chris Lee is reffing again, so he's going to fuck the game up somehow.

Really excited to see our kids play again today. It's crazy, we always seem to have prospects who aren't all that highly touted(compared to other teams at least) who can come in and compete at a high level right away. Couple years ago it was Braun and Couture, then Wingels, then Hertl, now Tierney and Mueller. We've been really lucky there.
The opposite effect of the Oilers. When do they start panicking?

Cake Boss

Banned
Everyone that has Tampa players playing tonight I suggest dressing them. We are playing with the same D as last game. Get ready for a blowout and some stat padding.

Alucard

Banned
I'm going to a wedding tonight. Honestly, who schedules their fucking wedding on a holiday weekend? If you do that, you're worse than dick cancer.

Got married on Thanksgiving long weekend three years ago. We did it because we had A LOT of family coming from out of town, so we wanted to give them the extra day to get home and still get to relax a bit.

Solo

How's Galchenyuk? Is he healthy and playing?

Looks like he finally has the confidence and the most marked improvement in his game is his skating. Which is awesome because it was always the big hole in his game. He looks so much more explosive out there this season. I'd love to see him have a breakout season and put up 55-60 points.

Curufinwe

I think the Flyers had Mueller as their next best defenseman after Morin. Even above Nurse and Ristolainen.

Curufinwe

Expecting a loss tonight since the Flyers lost their first two games, they should be pretty hungry. Also Chris Lee is reffing again, so he's going to fuck the game up somehow.

You know that with Coburn and Kimmo injured our top pairing is Nick Schultz and Andrew MacDonald, right? A #7 and a #4.

kingslunk

jd401OKjFiAH.jpg

hahaha maybe I will

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Randorf calling the Habs game tonight for HNiC, I wasn't aware they picked him up but that's great news. One of my favourite commentators.

You know that with Coburn and Kimmo injured our top pairing is Nick Schultz and Andrew MacDonald, right? A #7 and a #4.
That is rough, but they're due.

Got married on Thanksgiving long weekend three years ago. We did it because we had A LOT of family coming from out of town, so we wanted to give them the extra day to get home and still get to relax a bit.

Boo to you sir. Boooooooooo. It seems we are rivals in both our choice of hockey team and our idea of considerate wedding planning. Of course fate would have our teams playing tonight.

zroid

Banned
So for anyone else with Rogers cable, they have a channel now called "Rogers Grid" at 509 which basically shows 6 feeds simultaneously. Sportsnet, Sportsnet One, Sportsnet 360, CityTV, CBC, and FX Canada.

You can figure out for yourself why this might be useful. :p

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sources say:

Bernier starting tonight.

Also rumours that Kuro is going to be pissed off at some point during this game tonight.

Samyy

This has been your Kave_Man Caturday update!
Whatever happened to that picture that wen't along with these posts Kave? Made me laugh, or am I imaging things?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This has been your Kave_Man Caturday update!
Whatever happened to that picture that wen't along with these posts Kave? Made me laugh, or am I imaging things?

Oh yeah I did have a banner for that. Can't find it since I switched computers.

Quick I know you have it, post it so I can save it again.

Also motherfuck Henny is saying Franson in and Percy out potentially.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know of a good site to stream the Pens/Leafs game tonight? NHLN games are the only ones I can't watch normally.

CBC should have it, if you're able to watch their stream. Otherwise check hfboards just as the game is starting, it's the one thing the site is good for.

I heard Panik is taking over for Frattin, but can't confirm.

Don't know what to think. Not sure about Panik, and like Frattin when he plays well. He hasn't been though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I heard Panik is taking over for Frattin, but can't confirm.

Don't know what to think. Not sure about Panik, and like Frattin when he plays well. He hasn't been though.

Ashton and Frattin look like they're sitting from Jonas Siegel.

Hmm then maybe Toronto might go with 7 D tonight.

zroid

Banned
Yeah, it's official, and bullshit.

I know he's starting tomorrow but they better not shaft Reimer again this season.

They won't. He just got extended, and even if Bernier continues to play his way into the #1 spot, if they want to trade Reimer, he's gonna have to get more games to prove himself worthwhile to other teams.

At least, that's the way the Leafs should be looking at it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah, it's official, and bullshit.

I know he's starting tomorrow but they better not shaft Reimer again this season.

I'm just curious why you're so upset with Bernier starting today?

As long as he's healthy he's most likely going to get around 60 games this year with Reimer getting 20ish.

I love Reimer but Bernier is the better goalie out of these two.

Top Bottom