• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Larkin back on the top line with Z and Abby. Jurco in for Ferraro on the 4th line.

EDIT - Take that back. Franzen a late scratch due to not feeling well, Ferraro back in.

cube444

Malkin has gone 12 regular season games without a point and his last regular season even strength point came 18 games ago. Sid has 60 points in his last 66 regular season games played.

Johnston was such a horrible hire for them.

iLLmAtlc

that D is looking pretty grim tbh. are pens having trouble clearing the zone? i mean you could kinda argue that Letang's pair is the only NHL calibre pairing at this point :|

cube444

that D is looking pretty grim tbh. are pens having trouble clearing the zone? i mean you could kinda argue that Letang's pair is the only NHL calibre pairing at this point :|

Their biggest problem is the lack of PMD which is definitely not helping out with break outs to the forwards.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not really a fan of how that period went, despite how the stats look on the board. Jets really beat the hell out of us that period, and the Rangers aren't really handling it too well. Can tell from their body language.

The longer this stays close, the better for Winnipeg.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good thing they traded Depres away.

Rutherford is an awful GM and it was obvious before they hired him.

cube444

Good thing they traded Depres away.

Rutherford is an awful GM and it was obvious before they hired him.

Yep. People ball-washed him for the Kessel deal but any team would have won that trade. Leafs were dealing from a position of weakness with a limited market for him.

Top Bottom