• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Acid08

Banned
When Best Karlsson and Couture come back from injury I would love a 4th line of Goodrow-Tierney-Donskoi. Ben Smith for 13th forward, Mike Brown for a concession worker.

Quick

Banned
Phil Kessel stuff for tonight.

@jonasTSN1050 said:
Phil Kessel says he's expecting to hear some boos tonight in his return to Toronto.

Kessel on Leaf tenure: "No regrets for me. I signed 8 years here, expected to be here. I guess the Leafs had different plans."

Jake Gardiner on Kessel reception tonight: "If I was in the stands I'd definitely be cheering."

zroid

Banned

mJ7K5o5.png

Phil Kessel stuff for tonight.

I wonder if they were simply listening to fans when they wanted to sell Kessel. Or maybe they were just trying their hardest to get rid of Phaneuf that they needed Kessel out there too.

...The most hilarious thing is that I don't think they can get rid of Phaneuf - people watch him all the time and I think they'd rather go with a younger enforcer than him. I don't think the Leafs can demote him anywhere either lol

Acid08

Banned
Eh, not even mad about this loss. Sharks played well and came back twice. Plus with the Pacific not even being competitive right now we have some leeway in the standings.

Quick

Banned
I wonder if they were simply listening to fans when they wanted to sell Kessel. Or maybe they were just trying their hardest to get rid of Phaneuf that they needed Kessel out there too.

...The most hilarious thing is that I don't think they can get rid of Phaneuf - people watch him all the time and I think they'd rather go with a younger enforcer than him. I don't think the Leafs can demote him anywhere either lol

If the team listened to the fans*, Kessel might still be here. At the very least, the team wouldn't have dumped him so quickly.

*fans who don't eat up what Steve Simmons shits out

Top Bottom