• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

calder

Gamecenter Live app on the new Apple TV is really snappy. Loads and plays noticeably quicker.

As always, kind of a nuisance because you have to make sure you get the right GCL, but that's an issue for ppl like me who use a MyRogers account to get GCL for free and also engage in some DNS trickery for US Netflix.

calder

AmericaGAF. Is Sonic Fast Food any good?
I love it and, no joke, know where all the Sonics are on the drive down to Texas.

The closest Sonic to me is in Sioux Falls SD, but now there's one in Fargo I think. Haven't been to it.... yet.

That said its still just cheap fast food. I may love it as much for the fact I only have it every couple of years and it's a part of what's usually a fun road trip as anything. But the mozzarella sticks are GOAT, no question.

Socreges

Banned
If I watch one Halloween movie tonight, what should it be...

Leaning toward The Conjuring right now. Never seen it

The Old Lady has no stomach for horror but she doesn't get a vote tonight.

AmericaGAF. Is Sonic Fast Food any good?

I only really like the burger, it's drive in style, it's OK. Definitely not an in and out burger. They have a lot of drinks and shakes though, I usually only go there for slushes

If I watch one Halloween movie tonight, what should it be...

Leaning toward The Conjuring right now. Never seen it

The Old Lady has no stomach for horror but she doesn't get a vote tonight.

That's a good choice

Top Bottom