• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Quick

Banned
Projected Leafs' lineup tonight:

JVR-Kadri-Boyes
Mathias-Bozak-Lupul
Komarov-Holland-Arcobello
Winnik-Spaling-Parenteau

Hunwick-Phaneuf
Marincin-Rielly
Gardiner - Harrington

Bernier
Reimer

Kadri on the top line. The dream is real.

How long?

-facepalm-

We still have, uuuuuuh... Ericsson? Cannata? Yeah....

Richard Bachman!

Preseason rankings are the bitter pill of reality.

MTZ0K4Q.jpg

nhl-toronto-maple-leafs-arizona-coyotes-850x560.jpg

Seems legit.

Razorskin

----- ------
Projected Leafs' lineup tonight:

JVR-Kadri-Boyes
Mathias-Bozak-Lupul
Komarov-Holland-Arcobello
Winnik-Spaling-Parenteau

Hunwick-Phaneuf
Marincin-Rielly
Gardiner - Harrington

Bernier
Reimer

Kadri on the top line. The dream is real.

Richard Bachman!
Parenteau still can't crack the top 6!?

Acid08

Banned
Projected lineup:

Donskoi-Thornton-Pavelski
Marleau-Couture-Ward
Nieto-Hertl-Wingels
Brown-Tierney-Goodrow

Vlasic-Braun
Martin-Burns
Dillon-Tennyson

Jones

Brown in to bait Lucic into taking fighting majors, obviously. Smart coaching there, DeBoner.

Pikma

Banned
So...............
Somebody asked Ruff who'd be the starter goalie tomorrow
Here's his answer:

It's one of the two guys.

If that piece of shit of a coach chooses that piece of shit of a goalie to be the starter tomorrow and said piece of shit plays like the piece of shit he is, I'm gonna be so fucking salty, so fuck-ing sal-ty.

UGH

No but seriously, after the preseason he just had, you have to be fucking mad to even consider Lehtonen a viable option, it shouldn't even be a question.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's not letting anyone renew their subscription. Reddit seems to think they're switching their payment processor or something.

I have the option to renew under "my account - billing", do you guys not have that? or does it not go through?

Friedman thinks Kassian might not even play for us this year... So... Can we get rid of the contract? Or can we not do that when someone is in rehab?
It had been rumoured that was the case in Vancouver, but the Canucks never confirmed it at the time, nor should they have. Stan Smyl spent a ton of time working with Kassian, but it’s very clear the Canadiens are already out of patience.

It’s extremely unlikely he will play for Montreal this season. Can only hope the possibility his NHL career could be over scares him to the proper path.

Foggy

I have the option to renew under "my account - billing", do you guys not have that? or does it not go through?

All links redirect you to a pretty blank landing page. It just shows a message saying "We are currently only serving current members" or something to that effect. The renew button takes you there or at least it does on mobile.

iLLmAtlc

honestly that hockeystreams train is probably ending soon. i'd imagine MLB.TV or whatever is suing the crap out of them.

for a long time MLB.TV was really aggressive with their IP rights, taking down everything on youtube.

Projected lines:

Sedin-Sedin-Sutter
Baertschi-Horvat-Vrbata
Burrows-McCann-Hansen
Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett
Virtanen

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Bartkowski
Hutton-Sbisa
Weber

Miller
Bachman

Cake Boss

Banned
Paging Cake Boss.

Oh really? You mean your 27 goal leading scorer rookie has finally proved to you that he's a top 6 forward? And how did he prove he was a top 6? Oh it wasn't through his 27 goal season, it was through useless preseason games. Oh gotcha, such a talent evaluator we got here.

We are the only team that had 5 different 20 goal scorers, and that's not even including Babbys shitty 18 goal season and MacArthur's injury. We were top 10 in offence, and we still need a top 6? Not a top 4dman?

Smiley90

Projected lines:

Sedin-Sedin-Sutter
Baertschi-Horvat-Vrbata
Burrows-McCann-Hansen
Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett
Virtanen

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Bartkowski
Hutton-Sbisa
Weber

Miller
Bachman

What in the unholy name of fuck?
Also Virtanen only 13th forward? WHYYYYYYYY, play him as the 3rd line C and move McCann to 4th already -,-

also, I found Crazed's brother:

Socreges

Banned
What in the unholy name of fuck?
Also Virtanen only 13th forward? WHYYYYYYYY, play him as the 3rd line C and move McCann to 4th already -,-

also, I found Crazed's brother:
Virtanen isn't a center...

And of course Sutter is on the first line. Gotta justify that contract. Foundation piece!

Smiley90

Virtanen isn't a center...

And of course Sutter is on the first line. Gotta justify that contract. Foundation piece!

Sorry - play Horvat as 2C, play Sutter as the 3C he is, play Vrbata/Burrows as 1RW/2RW, play Virtanen as 3RW.

I hope Sutter lasts exactly 1 shift on the firsts line.

honestly that hockeystreams train is probably ending soon. i'd imagine MLB.TV or whatever is suing the crap out of them.

for a long time MLB.TV was really aggressive with their IP rights, taking down everything on youtube.
Aren't they based in Switzerland? Could the nhl do anything about it?

Smiley90

Aren't they based in Switzerland? Could the nhl do anything about it?

*Netherlands

and... who knows. It's a grey zone. But they've operated for years and have been fine. The pre-season games worked fine too so it's not like they've been shutdown.

Unless they get rid of blackouts they'll just be suing hockeystreamz next, then hackeystreams, kesselsdreams and puckwatch after that.

zroid

Banned
Corrado hasn't even practised with the team yet! He'll get his chances. I expect Polak to be the 7th D for most of the season... probably.

Top Bottom