• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

*Implies that the Oilers have stopped being the Oilers.
tumblr_mph5kyU9N41rdhs82o1_500_zps937ae9b3.gif

iLLmAtlc

Only thing I'll say about Sutter is the Pens bottom 6 is pretty grim and that's all he had to work with. So maybe he'll be better with actual nhl talent.

wbsmcs

Do you guys know if NHL Game Center does blackouts? I don't have cable and would like to watch the Leafs tonight...but live in Toronto..

So...............
Somebody asked Ruff who'd be the starter goalie tomorrow
Here's his answer:

If that piece of shit of a coach chooses that piece of shit of a goalie to be the starting goalie tomorrow and said piece of shit plays like the piece of shit he is, I'm gonna be so fucking salty, so fu-ck-ing sal-ty.

UGH

No but seriously, after the preseason he just had, you have to be fucking mad to even consider Lehtonen as a viable option, it shouldn't even be a question.

iAikaakkOzQFP.gif

Lehtonen fell off hard after being traded.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
anyone know if the toronto maple leaf game is on shaw for winnipeg tonight, checked all the tsn channels and dont see anything, any one else know?

zroid

Banned
anyone know if the toronto maple leaf game is on shaw for winnipeg tonight, checked all the tsn channels and dont see anything, any one else know?
Both the Leafs/Habs and Canucks/Flames games are being nationally broadcast on Sportsnet, I think

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
How long?

-facepalm-

We still have, uuuuuuh... Ericsson? Cannata? Yeah....

Ericsson's not in the Canucks' system anymore. He went back to Europe.

Also, wild to see McCann on the opening night roster and not Virtanen. McCann had a better camp, and it's great to see Benning & Co. sticking to their word that young players could earn their way onto the team. I assume we'll see Virtanen and McCann swapping in and out over the first 18 games, determining who sticks and who goes back down to the WHL/OHL?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL I got ANOTHER scam email saying hockeystreams is closing, this time even with the header-graphic from the website. From an email with @onlinesportscafe.com LOOKS LEGIT

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For those worried about hockeystreams, these are the OFFICIAL statements:

"Hey guys,
Some people received a newsletter from some phishing site claiming to be us.

IT'S FAKE.

It seems like we had a security breach a few years ago which gave these people access to some of the emails in our database. As far as we are aware, that is all they have. We do not store any other data (like addresses, etc).

Pass on the word that this is FAKE as some people may fall for this scam."

"Andy1986 said:
Our Credit card number are safe?

Yes. This breach happened over 2 yeras ago, it was just emails/fname/lname fields. We don't store anything else."

"Passwords were hashed, so unless you're using welcome123 you should be ok.

We won't ever send you an email as a newsletter, this is why we can't send another mass email to everyone.

Spread the word about this and I don't think anyone will fall for the scam, we posted on our twitter as well."

Socreges

Banned
Ericsson's not in the Canucks' system anymore. He went back to Europe.

Also, wild to see McCann on the opening night roster and not Virtanen. McCann had a better camp, and it's great to see Benning & Co. sticking to their word that young players could earn their way onto the team. I assume we'll see Virtanen and McCann swapping in and out over the first 18 games, determining who sticks and who goes back down to the WHL/OHL?
Virtanen could slot in for whoever struggles. And after a few games we could see McCann or Virtanen sent down. After their poor asset management with Corrado, I wouldn't be surprised if the org becomes more conservative.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
For those worried about hockeystreams, these are the OFFICIAL statements:

"Hey guys,
Some people received a newsletter from some phishing site claiming to be us.

IT'S FAKE.

It seems like we had a security breach a few years ago which gave these people access to some of the emails in our database. As far as we are aware, that is all they have. We do not store any other data (like addresses, etc).

Pass on the word that this is FAKE as some people may fall for this scam."

"Andy1986 said:
Our Credit card number are safe?

Yes. This breach happened over 2 yeras ago, it was just emails/fname/lname fields. We don't store anything else."

"Passwords were hashed, so unless you're using welcome123 you should be ok.

We won't ever send you an email as a newsletter, this is why we can't send another mass email to everyone.

Spread the word about this and I don't think anyone will fall for the scam, we posted on our twitter as well."
I changed my password just in case.

I hope they'll be ready for the first game this season. I'd be fine beating the Habs and Bruins at least if we're going to miss the playoffs.

Cindro

Hey everyone - HOCKEY IS BACK

Blackhawks red carpet coverage on now. There is a terrible cover band performing "Happy". Season is already off to a bad start!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Got to run out of the office, but in the mean time, here are the Rangers lines tonight:

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Hayes
Miller-Lindberg-Stalberg
Moore-Stoll-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

Lundqvist
Raanta

Top Bottom