• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Daniel Cleary is on waivers

Crazed!!!!

skGqJVK.gif

dJF76J9.gif

0rAbgvu.gif

mKQ4oOu.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEARY!!!!

A0lq7Tt.gif

Blash has saved us all, he is the chosen one!!!

ESPN has the Canucks ranked 27th? Behind teams like New Jersey, Colorado - that could barely even score in the preseason, Buffalo, etc?

They have Toronto dead last. Even if Toronto is the last team on paper, they play in a much easier division then ARI does which is ranked higher then them.

It doesn't matter who you're ranked behind/around the Canucks aren't making the playoffs.

Razorskin

----- ------
ESPN has the Canucks ranked 27th? Behind teams like New Jersey, Colorado - that could barely even score in the preseason, Buffalo, etc?

They have Toronto dead last. Even if Toronto is the last team on paper, they play in a much easier division then ARI does which is ranked higher then them.
You seem to put wayyyy too much value in preseason performance.

Right on their website they have a note saying that they did not send out any newsletter. Anyways since I don't have it, what did it say?

I was thinking of getting it but apparently they are only serving current members right now?

Hockeystreams has been providing great service to its users for such a long time now. Recently we have been getting many requests to bring more variety to our service as well as work on pricing structure.

As a result HockeyStreams has taken some big steps. HS is actually shutting down service at HockeyStreams.com and moving over all further streaming to our new home redacted.

At UseMyTV you will get access to over 200 live tv channels INCLUDING sports packages like NHL Center Ice, NBA League Pass, NFL Sunday Ticket, NBC Premier League Extra Time, and more. Along with sports channels you will get access to many of your favourite entertainment channels in full HD.

The pricing has also changed. Instead of the high prices we used to charge for only NHL access, we are offering all of the 200+ tv channels for just 9.99 per month for a limited time offer. Once you signup and get locked in at 9.99, you will never suffer to price increases.

Register today at redacted and enjoy our great new service.

Like us on facebook at redacted
Follow us on twitter at redacted

For a demo of our Roku Application at UseMyTV as well as some channel quality sneak peaks, view our youtube video :
redacted

Delryk

Hockeystreams is now moved to
UsemyTV.com. Strange....

Newsletter is FAKE
billy
about 31 seconds ago
Bulletin
Announcements
Hey guys,
Some people received a newsletter from some phishing site claiming to be us.

IT'S FAKE.

It seems like we had a security breach a few years ago which gave these people access to some of the emails in our database. As far as we are aware, that is all they have. We do not store any other data (like addresses, etc).

Pass on the word that this is FAKE as some people may fall for this scam.

Parch

Preseason rankings are the bitter pill of reality.

ShaneB

Such a great time for sports. Football, Baseball playoffs, Hockey season starting, Golf playing days winding down though :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got the email too but I actually looked at the address and it's totally unrelated to hockeystreams so I figured it was a scam lol.

There was also no mention of "we'll give you x credit" or so, or continuing 60fps etc, seemed like a load of BS from the start.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
skGqJVK.gif

dJF76J9.gif

0rAbgvu.gif

mKQ4oOu.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEARY!!!!

A0lq7Tt.gif

Blash has saved us all, he is the chosen one!!!

Had to post to signify my feelings. Great day.

Quick

Banned
Oilers decided to go with 4 A's this season:

Hall
Eberle
RNH
Ferrence

Hendricks will wear the A in place of Eberle while he's injured.

Quick

Banned
Doing what Montreal did last year. That's Fair. I think that system works when choosing a captain

Yeah, I'd say so. The Leafs did the same thing before picking Phaneuf. The difference being that Phaneuf made a big enough impact that he was given the C in the off-season in 2010, and served as an A in the latter half of 2009-10.

Todd McLellan also isn't a stranger in changing things up with captaincies. He's done it for the Sharks, with Marleau and Thonrton, then rolling with just A's.

Top Bottom