• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

we're the exact same way in Montreal, i'm not really trying to roast him

if we lose tonight, we'll get 2 days of deep analysis of why Pacioretty was a mistake and how we should've kept Halak

Oh you're not wrong, it's just the term itself. Like anything else that's seen regular use since the late 60s it's starting to wear. As a Leafs fan I demand a better class of insult, or lacking that a little variety.

imBask

Banned
Oh you're not wrong, it's just the term itself. Like anything else that's seen regular use since the late 60s it's starting to wear. As a Leafs fan I demand a better class of insult, or lacking that a little variety.

english is my second language, I can only be so creative... Leafs are poopoo

Acid08

Banned
Super excited for the game tonight which means we'll probably lose in spectacular fashion.

On paper this team is better, nervous to see if it all comes together.

CQuJjsSWEAAvMUv.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Super excited for the game tonight which means we'll probably lose in spectacular fashion.

On paper this team is better, nervous to see if it all comes together.

No John Scott, no Raffi Torres... well shit, all I can say is I hope you have some depth behind those guys.

What's the ETA on someone bitching about power rankings?

ESPN rankings have us down at 16 (and TSN at 17)? They have no faith in Cleary obviously.

Of course this is another year where everyone will go, "they are too old, blah, blah, etc...". Time to prove the so called analysts wrong boys!

Tabris

ESPN rankings have us down at 16 (and TSN at 17)? They have no faith in Cleary obviously.

Of course this is another year where everyone will go, "they are too old, blah, blah, etc...". Time to prove the so called analysts wrong boys!

ESPN has the Canucks ranked 27th? Behind teams like New Jersey, Colorado - that could barely even score in the preseason, Buffalo, etc?

They have Toronto dead last. Even if Toronto is the last team on paper, they play in a much easier division then ARI does which is ranked higher then them.

Top Bottom