• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

MPW

im not sure if the leafs are playing well or the habs are playing like shit or it's a combination of both... but the leafs are outshooting the habs almost 2:1 right now

habs are basically hoping price saves the day .... for the 3048350th time

I expect the Leafs to look 'good' and not get much from it for most of the season (until they become discouraged and fall apart). There's sssssssssssssssslitl talent in the roster.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, they had some great positioning and a couple of really good glances. Way too early to get my hopes up though for this to be a consistent thing throughout the season.
Once quenneville realizes the power play looks good he'll put Bickell and Shaw back on it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How do coaches challenges exactly work this season? How many? What if the coach is right/wrong?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You can take Desharnais off the first line, but you can't take the first line minutes out of him

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
OPTIMUS KLEIN

iOGCMgF.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Assists to Yandle and Miller on Klein's goal, which puts JT Miller at two points on the night.

Third line is fucking doing work tonight.

Top Bottom