• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Cake Boss

Banned
loool Sportsnet production is in mid season form.

Already fucking up with their questions, they talk about a question that not even on the screen.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Last season it took the Rangers 7 full games to get their first goal from a defenseman on the season (an OT winner by, you guessed it, Kevin Klein).

This season, it took less than 17 minutes.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
gD9uWcq.png

Jbj8ISC.jpg

Stasis

Great way to start the year, from what I saw. Admittedly I missed a lot and I did see us getting hemmed in a bit, but it's Chicago.

How's it looking defensively overall? Can't wait for this class to be over so I can focus on specific players rather than just hearing excitement and seeing some replays.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
First line spends their entire shift in the Leafs end so how does Therrien follow that up?

Play the fourth line of course, and now the third line is out there.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't get over the internet Rangers fan echo chamber that was whining all preseason for Kevin Klein to be shipped off somewhere because "he's never been the same since he broke his arm." With "never" in this case being defined as "2 playoffs series and a preseason where veterans don't give a shit about playing great to begin with."

We finally get a real game and the first thing he does is blast a one-timer past a multi-Cup winning goaltender. With that arm that will never be the same.

Top Bottom