• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

zroid

Banned
Flyera fans should probably be cursing that they got a penalty shot instead of a normal minor. I think there's a much better chance of scoring in 2 mins of 4v3 than a penalty shot.

The Flyers were pretty good tonight

yeah happy with the overall product we put out there tonight. Probably should have won with those 2 penalty shots but at least it looked promising.

now I am rooting for the edmonton-STL game to go to 3v3. I want to see what Tarasenko can do with all that ice

Pikma

Banned
Flyera fans should probably be cursing that they got a penalty shot instead of a normal minor. I think there's a much better chance of scoring in 2 mins of 4v3 than a penalty shot.
Oh so it's 4v3? It should be 3v2 for maximum chaos

Syrinx

8 minutes left in the Canes / Preds game... I swear if the Canes get shut out in their first game :(

We've looked a lot better these last two periods and have almost matched their shots after that awful first period. Just not getting enough quality shots and Rinne's taken care of the rest.

Curufinwe

The refs could have easily called a couple of penalties after that, too. Oh well.

Holiday

Banned
Did you guys know that Fabbri and McDavid are friends? And that they have parents? Parents who watch their games?

I'm glad the broadcasters keep reminding me, gosh.

I missed the game thus far.

Apparently haven't missed anything good.

I'll probably start watching on hs in a few. At my fiancees grandparents' place. They already think I'm on my phone too much but #yolo

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did you guys know that Fabbri and McDavid are friends? And that they have parents? Parents who watch their games?

I'm glad the broadcasters keep reminding me, gosh.
Fabbri clogged my toilet once and peaced, that's the only stat you need to now.

Top Bottom