• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

So are you Winnipeg or Edmonton or what? I'm confused.

Well I'm an Edmontonian who cheers for Winnipeg so... yes.
In this case, when I say us, I mean everyone that is watching the game.

But seriously though, I'm rooting for the Jets this year. Please excuse me when I say us within the context of the Oilers.

Quick

Banned
Matthews is already looking for an apartment in Oil Country

image.php

Dave Cameron said their radio was out in the third period when it came time to challenge. He credited asst. coach Jason Smith for challenge.

Cameron didn't have communication with video coach Tim Pattyson upstairs so he had to rely on Smith. "We had nothing to lose."

Wow.

Tabris

McDavid has his first record. First generational talent to not score a point in their first game.

Gretzky, Lemieux, Lindros, and Crosby had no issues.

Fei

Just got back from the game. Awesome to be in the arena again where it doesn't feel like a funeral or something. When Eichel scored, that was easily the loudest I've heard the place in years. That said, I thought Kane was their best forward all night. Would have been nice to win, but still a great night.

no

what Buffalo needs is a good dose of Emelin. When you have Emelin you don't need a goalie, he's just that good

The tank is over. Call Arizona.

Top Bottom