• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Good thing the Pens got rid of him, he had no place in their stacked defense corps.

lol-duck.gif

I thought Rutherford wasn't down with the trade and it was management/ownership who forced his hand?

How's Lovejoy been?
lovejoy sucks. The team was never big on despres in the locker room from what I know, but I don't see anyone to blame more than rutherford even if the team wanted him gone it is rutherford that found the return

Pens wanted dat veteran leadership. And a right handed shot.

Bob Murray called about Despres multiple times and apparently paid off because when Despres was made available the Pens called him first and offered dat veteran experience with a right handed shot.

I don't know why Despres wouldn't be liked. He seems liked in Anaheim's locker room.

I don't know why she keeps lying about this:

The Flyers could not actually offer Cleary anything but a PTO until Pronger went on LTIR, which could not happen until the end of training camp, after all the preseason games. If he was bad in those preseason games they could have let the PTO expire with no obligations. Unsurprisingly, Cleary decided to sign with Detroit before going to camp and looking like hot trash.

"Verbal agreements" with the Flyers aren't binding. Just ask Simone Gagne.

She is a Cleary fangirl pretty much and has been for a while now.

Also this is the NHL thread, get that trash of a sport "baseball" out of here!

Lines at Practice.

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Eller-Galchenyuk-Semin
Fleischmann-DD-Weise
Flynn/Byron-Mitchell-DSP

Defence is the same.

Condon will make his NHL debut vs Ottawa Sunday.

iLLmAtlc

Gotta say I hate this settlement nonsense. It's like a new cap circumvention device. Use dubious grounds to claim material breach and then settle to get cap relief. It's an absolute farce

dem

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m2 minutes ago

No word yet on precise numbers but hearing the payout is for a very long time.

Seriously. Fuck the Kings.

dem

Charge(s):
10-09-2015 14-33(C)(2) ASSAULT ON A FEMALE
10-09-2015 14-286.2 INTERFERE EMERG COMMUNICATION

Not just assault... assaulting a woman..

Cya

Too bad it wasn't Oneill

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is anyone surprised? He's a blow hard, and I personally know one woman he's cheated on his wife with.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Charge(s):
10-09-2015 14-33(C)(2) ASSAULT ON A FEMALE
10-09-2015 14-286.2 INTERFERE EMERG COMMUNICATION

Not just assault... assaulting a woman..

Cya

Too bad it wasn't Oneill

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that picture is amazing

... nearly as good as this:

henrikgoal4.jpg

To be something like that now after all the incidents in Sports lately just makes him look like more of an idiot. Not that thee would be any excuse for this behavior otherwise, but you would think they would see what happens to other people in sports and learn from it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ward did a weekly radio bit on TSN Montreal radio and was pretty buddy buddy with the host. Curious to see how they react to this.

Top Bottom