• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

with all these MLB comments in this OT I keep getting confused which one I am in lol

cool to see all the Toronto fans though

btw please beat the Red Wings tonight. Those Smug fucking squid fuckers

Pikma

Banned
Somebody call the Toronto Suicide Lifeline and tell them to ready up, I'm not sure people will be able to handle a Jays playoff loss at home and a Leafs loss in the same day.

RC

Banned
Somebody call the Toronto Suicide Lifeline and tell them to ready up, I'm not sure people will be able to handle a Jays playoff loss at home and a Leafs loss in the same day.

If they're not used to losing by now they're not real Toronto fans.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Can Toronto beat the dodgers? If so, COME ON TORONTO!!!

It won't matter what the Dodgers do, because we all know it's been ordained that Josh Hamilton will lift that World Series trophy while Arte Moreno imitates Admiral DuGalle in the ending scene of Brood War.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lol jays.

Gf surprised me with tickets so im off to barclays! Hopefully she didnt get them on the shitty end of the arena. Lol

The end of the Jays' game was pure and utter bullshit. Odor was clearly out at second base, and the home plate ump was calling balls and strikes at random.

Fucking hell

Clydefrog

Awww please don't say things like that. That man is a national treasure.
Oh don't get me wrong! I totally agree.

He just underwent some surgery (he's fine) and will miss announcing this year's Yoffs. The whole city is overreacting now though and acting like he is in a coma or something.

Cindro

Lol jays.

Gf surprised me with tickets so im off to barclays! Hopefully she didnt get them on the shitty end of the arena. Lol
You're a Hawks fan living in NY? Way to represent!

And that's awesome dude - have a great time! I'll be watching the TV closely, looking for the guy continuously yelling in anger at Roszival on the bench

Merguson

Banned
CQ6HG9qWcAEyEhw.png

this is stupid

who would buy these

where do i get these?

Top Bottom