• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Avs season so far:

7a7.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, I can't believe this team actually decided to show up... This ain't your typical Wings team I guess.
We're not used to having a coach that will actually make smart changes to the line up when needed. And the fact that we're just younger in general seems to help.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This "PP" has been really bad.

edit: holy shit Flyers, lol.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Cowen-Boro is the new Gryba-Boro -_-

Whenever those two are on, the Sens are guaranteed to be stuck in their own end.

ElRenoRaven

Great game tonight. Glad to see Detroit come back and kick some ass. Carolina should be commended though. More so with that last goal right before the end here.

Glad to see Pooky net a couple, really do like the kid, just needs to get stronger though and battle a little more. You can tell he is giving it what he has, oh and I heard his shot isn't half bad either ;)

Well, not a pretty win, but I'll take it. Better show up on time though for the next game.

Damn, kinda pissed the Canes scored that 3rd goal. Mrazek played better than that.

Mrazek is the reason they won, he played absolutely amazing, sucks though that 3rd went in that will hurt his stats, but he was bombarded while Howard had a pretty easy game.

Stasis

Wat? Lol, get a grip

Skilled team that plays rough and has some really unlikable characters who try to stir shit up when they're down. Get a grip on what? Pretty factual statement that includes a compliment. What's so mystifying here?

/shrug.

Top Bottom