• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Hank is going to have the entire top 10 for saves of the year by the time this game is over.

Henrik-Lundqvist-save-again-2.gif

Fucking unreal

Stasis

Hank's been ridiculous tonight. We've scored a bunch but he's keeping us in this because they're playing really well in our zone.

Foggy

Skilled team that plays rough and has some really unlikable characters who try to stir shit up when they're down. Get a grip on what? Pretty factual statement that includes a compliment. What's so mystifying here?

/shrug.

You really going to pretend that anyone on the Jackets are comparable to what Marchand, Lucic, and Thornton were? They're no rougher or tougher than half the league. It's hockey.

Not impressed with Barrie tonight, is it because he's playing with Guenin? Maybe. Am I going to blame Guenin regardless? Yes, yes I am.

Pikma

Banned
Doesn't matter if the Stars are winnin 2-1 or 75-3, they'll still shit the bed in the 3rd period, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

calder

Jesus when the oilers get Auston Matthews the mods will need to lock all NHL threads for a month due to constant meltdowns.

Stasis

You really going to pretend that anyone on the Jackets are comparable to what Marchand, Lucic, and Thornton were? They're no rougher or tougher than half the league. It's hockey.

Not AS bad, no. And I have nothing against tough hockey. I love it. Pls explain hockey to me because I'm pointing out that Columbus resembles the Bruins of the past 5 years. A physical skilled team with some dbags. Even Dubi's being a bit of a dick against us and I like the guy. Hartnell, Boll, ehhhhh. It's hockey. Hockey has punks. Did you know it? Lol.

Top Bottom