• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Syrinx

So does the NHL have like, a cut down day whwre all the teams determine their rosters,or are they free to do as they will until the first game?

Asking cause the,Canes their last preseason game last night and I haven't seen any news as to their opening day roster.

Marvie_3

Banned
So does the NHL have like, a cut down day whwre all the teams determine their rosters,or are they free to do as they will until the first game?

Asking cause the,Canes their last preseason game last night and haven't seen any news as to their opening day roster.
October 3rd at noon

Erdrick

Asking cause the,Canes their last preseason game last night and I haven't seen any news as to their opening day roster.

October 3rd at noon

Just a correction, it's 4pm CST on the 3rd of October. Not noon.

Ondor

Banned
This team is really missing Bae and Bo. Despite the score, we're struggling with offense.

Also, our defense is terrible.

Pikma

Banned
YOU DID IT FIRST
mgDkooYTYHpqvEBg_0rD1tgHE9A=.gif

Ondor

Banned
Maybe I was too hard on Guddy. He's had a decent night all round.

But don't quote me come regilar season.

Chris R

Didn't think I'd get to see the Avs in person this year but I'll figure it out after all.

Maybe we won't be pure shit either!

Top Bottom