• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

For the love of god Rogers can you please end the Paul Romanuk calling games deal? He has no idea what the fuck is going on ever, no idea who the fuck anyone is, and sucks at calling the game in general.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dat sub .900 save % *bites lip*

qvVsTmI.png

mhmmm

subbing for 19&21

Abylim

We need Defense and better goal tending before we are legit.

It’s great we can score but we aren’t complete.

Still, Go Leafs go, we have the ability to score our way out of this, but I don’t know if we can.

Zaitsev really is the #1 defenseman on this team now. Gardiner's brain goes AWOL as it always has, and to me it feels like Rielly hasn't progressed in a while, I feel like this is what he is.

Fred has also been bad.

Ristifer

Still, Go Leafs go, we have the ability to score our way out of this, but I don’t know if we can.
Pretty much. Seems every goal happens because of a massive defensive error.

Two goals is the worst lead in hockey for a reason, and the Devils defense is definitely their weak point; the Avalanche had 40 shots on them in the season opener. The Leafs are far from out of this game.

DyslexicAlucard

🤔

Hmm? Dunno what the problem is.

Omg I love this

Someone wanna fill me in? I'm feeling self-conscious now...

I would take being scored against because of a few legitimate mistakes versus a systematically porous defense like the Phaneuf days

DyslexicAlucard has got to be one of the best names I've seen in a while

Abylim

It’s frustrating because it was an issue last year and we didn’t do anything about it. We need some solid Defense to shut shit down.

Andersen had a bad October last year too, played better after. He can be good, but we need elite.

Your brother, Alucard posts here too.
Ah, haha, okay.

Why'd you change your username?

Dunno if this is serious, but I have thousands of posts if you want proof I'm a different person. :p

I think they switched names

Mhmmm.
Dyslexic Pens fans become Devils fans... the more you know.

I mean, for years they were polar opposite teams, so that would actually make sense, haha.

Top Bottom