• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Solo

HABS POINT!*

*I think this will need to be re-branded this year because the Habs will need a ton to have any shot at playoffs

Quick

Banned
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTON

MATTHEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WTF is it with Matthews and shooting the puck. Any type of shot he takes is either a perfect laser or just baffles goalies.

Freddy going to get the secondary assist there. Lol

mdubs

Banned
tumblr_oigqlbpGBL1uhf9oxo2_500.gif

imBask

Banned
damn that shot tho

welp I can already hear Claude telling us he's happy we scored 3 and we're "making progress" !!

also on the plus side : that's another $103,658 saved by not spending the 8.5M of cap space left

MOLSON WINS!

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Matthews is pretty good.

Solo

Rangers: 1-5-0
Habs: 1-3-1

Both have hard schedules the next 5-10 games.

2 perennial east playoff teams already looking done.

Abylim

/r/The_Donald celebrates real hard tonight boys

Jesus give the kid a break. He didn’t support nazism. He said something attempting to not offend. It was stupid but he’s young. I’m sure he’s been given shit for it by his team mates.

Anyways I’m just happy it looks like the Leafs finally have their star player. Was worried he’d disappear this year. So far so good!

Solo

Clode has such a backwards ass strategy. Leafs put Matthews and Nylander. Why not put Drouin and Patches out there and attack? Nope, let's put Pleks and Byron out there and hold onto your butts.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Clode has such a backwards ass strategy. Leafs put Matthews and Nylander. Why not put Drouin and Patches out there and attack? Nope, let's put Pleks and Byron out there and hold onto your butts.

No idea why those two were out there.

Top Bottom