• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

I think the only poster I’m actually annoyed by is astroturfing. He’s not even a fan. He just likes his countrymen playing. His posts kinda make me uncomfortable >_<

I like anime btw. Which I can’t tell if people here seriously hate it or not but it comes up frequently. I’m from a Toronto but live in sunny, hot and humid Australia currently. (The weather change killed me)

Alucard and DyslexicAlucard are ok in my books.

He was posturing as a Jets fan until he backed himself into a corner regarding dirty players in the league and how the Jets have one of the worst. Then it devolved into this slapstick LOL NATIONALISM shit and now I mostly just ignore him.

And then there's astroturfing.

Yes, going from one of the worst coaches in the league to one of the best is a sideways move. Again, your attempts at trolling are lazy and awful.

I don't know, Habs can't score + depending on Price game in and game out sounds like the same old story to me. The only difference this year is the record finally matches the way the team's been built over the years.

*bites lip*
giphy.gif

mdubs

Banned
I don't know, Habs can't score + depending on Price game in and game out sounds like the same old story to me. The only difference this year is the record finally matches the way the team's been built over the years.

Plus, I don't see how any goalie was going to be stopping the two Matthews goals. So I guess the game, if Price was the difference, was lost on the JVR bouncer and the Marleau dribbler, and I honestly don't think those were the softest.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks 5on3? Time for 100 passes and 0 shots

I vote we ban Creeper

holy shit it was even better than I anticipated

- 5on3 for 70 seconds, 0 shots on goal and the Flames score 4on5 once they get a man back

I KNOW THIS TEAM TOO WELL FOR FUCK'S SAKES

ALL IN FOR DAHLIN

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gaudreau has a breakaway, falls down by himself, on top of the puck and gets 2mins for concealing the puck

dude rolled a 1 so bad there

Really??

Crazy how that never happens now it's happened twice in a week.

It was 4on5, one guy just got out of the box, resulting in a 3on1 rush

Glad to have this part of the schedule out of the way. Eastern road trip for three straight, then home opener onto a backtoback. This league. &#128169;&#128169;&#128169;

I’ll take 4-2-0 out of that from this team.

Don’t worry, Leafs did the same thing with New Jersey last week. It’s a horrible feeling truly.

Edit nvm it wasn’t 5on3. Leafs hold that L alone so far :D

Calgary keeps taking penalties and we cant even get a shot. 4 powerplays, one shot and gave up a shorty. Make that 5 powerplays.

Top Bottom