• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Jesus give the kid a break. He didn’t support nazism. He said something attempting to not offend. It was stupid but he’s young. I’m sure he’s been given shit for it by his team mates.

Anyways I’m just happy it looks like the Leafs finally have their star player. Was worried he’d disappear this year. So far so good!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend. Auston is a great two way forward. Plays both sides real well.

Pikma

Banned
Jesus give the kid a break. He didn’t support nazism. He said something attempting to not offend. It was stupid but he’s young. I’m sure he’s been given shit for it by his team mates.

Anyways I’m just happy it looks like the Leafs finally have their star player. Was worried he’d disappear this year. So far so good!
Lol given shit by his teammates yeah right

mdubs

Banned
Clode has such a backwards ass strategy. Leafs put Matthews and Nylander. Why not put Drouin and Patches out there and attack? Nope, let's put Pleks and Byron out there and hold onto your butts.
Channeling his inner Thierrien :lol

Clode has such a backwards ass strategy. Leafs put Matthews and Nylander. Why not put Drouin and Patches out there and attack? Nope, let's put Pleks and Byron out there and hold onto your butts.

Going from Therrien to Julien was such a sideways move. Bergevin only knows one way to win games: defence + Price (with barely enough offense to scrape by). You can bet your ass if the Habs were scoring four goals in four games but were winning, they'd be saying everything's going according to plan.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carey Price: I thought we played our best game. If I was better, we'd have been on the other side of the score.
Straight up.

Going from Therrien to Julien was such a sideways move. Bergevin only knows one way to win games: defence + Price (with barely enough offense to scrape by). You can bet your ass if the Habs were scoring four goals in four games but were winning, they'd be saying everything's going according to plan.
Yes, going from one of the worst coaches in the league to one of the best is a sideways move. Again, your attempts at trolling are lazy and awful.

Abylim

Oh he’s not a Bruins Fan

Oh I wasn’t saying that to rile him up, I have no idea who he cheers for lol. Just putting it out there that I hate Boston. Cuz I do. Quite passionately.

Although lately they have been pretty insignificant and my hatred for them has dwindled.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It doesn’t turn me off the discussion. I guess I just need to read everything as tongue in cheek or sarcasm here. Because that’s the only way most of it makes sense

Just think of it this way

most people hate their own team and every other team

and then there's Alucard

Solo

No idea why those two were out there.

"Defense"

So sick of the Habs playing not to lose instead of playing to win. Instead of rolling out defensive guys vs Toronto's best, why not, I don't know, put your top guys out there and play best on best?

Abylim

Just think of it this way

most people hate their own team and every other team

and then there's Alucard

I think the only poster I’m actually annoyed by is astroturfing. He’s not even a fan. He just likes his countrymen playing. His posts kinda make me uncomfortable >_<

I like anime btw. Which I can’t tell if people here seriously hate it or not but it comes up frequently. I’m from a Toronto but live in sunny, hot and humid Australia currently. (The weather change killed me)

Alucard and DyslexicAlucard are ok in my books.

Top Bottom