• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Foggy

Hot damn, BJs stole that, what a crazy way to end the game. Weird game with some really weird goals so it's fitting it ended that way.

Feels good

Missed the game. Looks like the Habs ran the table with us on the third. Lucky we got out and ended the streak.

Spent most of the day in a movie theatre: for our anniversary my fiance and I just vegged out and caught up on movies. Watched The Foreigner, Blade Runner 2049 *bites lip*, and Kingsman. God damn Blade Runner is gorgeous. Amd the soundtrack is even more punishing than the first.

Marvie_3

Banned
J8JL6ky.gif

Just came back from the game, where it's even more evident what the problem is with the Habs.

There simply isn't enough talent. With 8M off the ice and 10M in net, who's surprised? The obsession Bergy has with old patch-up guys and talentless "working type" players, there's just one person to blame.

This team is well-coached, and their hearts are in the right place. The problem is where the money is spent and what kind of players we have.

Keep Julien and tank, but first, fire Bergevin and all of our scouts, pro, junior, whatever. Fire them all. Admit to your mistakes and just fire them all.

Fire them all.

Erdrick

The sad thing is I think the Jets 3 game win streak took them almost all last season utill near the end when they won when it didn't even matter.

As an aside, I feel bad for the Rangers, having to suffer Pavelec now.

Columbus comes here next. Gonna be interesting.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
OH MY GOD HOW DID HUTTON MISS THAT

CALGARY NEEDS TO STOP TAKING PENALTIES, CAN WE DECLINE THOSE?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I remember having an inkling of hope that Housley's replacement might be able to fix the Preds' 3-on-3.

So much for that. It's the same old shit.

calder

I would not count the Oilers out of the Dahlin sweepstakes. They’ll probably move up 3 spots in the lottery to do it too. 🙄

Top Bottom