• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Oh fuck me the mardy brodurr commercial is back

Lmao. My thoughts exactly.

"For my post retirement, midlife crisis".

Why the fuck would a rich dude rent a mustang? He can buy whatever he wants, he fucking loaded!

Quick

Banned
I don't remember the league enforcing uniform rules this strict outside of not having fight straps on in ages. I think Ovechkin was warned way back when they first introduced the no jersey tuck rule some time ago.

Just make everyone wear a giant one piece suit with a built in helmet you have to zip up like a fuckin onesie if you're gonna make a big deal about this insignificant shit.

Socreges

Banned
I love how they use a patented Kadri Chicken Wing and Dive as an example of how undisciplined the Jets are. Christ Sportsnet is full of idiots

I love how they use a patented Kadri Chicken Wing and Dive as an example of how undisciplined the Jets are. Christ Sportsnet is full of idiots

Not to mention they're talking about the Jets being undisciplined when the Leafs have taken 6 penalties to the Jets.... 2?

That isn't even very many.

yyzjohn

Banned
These new penalty warnings are hilarious. Imagine a Stanley Cup final game having a call cause a shirt is tucked in? Who are they trying to kid?

Socreges

Banned
Not to mention they're talking about the Jets being undisciplined when the Leafs have taken 6 penalties to the Jets.... 2?

That isn't even very many.
And the other two Jets penalties they showed weren't even that bad. They're just creating shitty narratives as always. But what got me was that Kadri dive. How do the media not have this guy pinned yet

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
And the other two Jets penalties they showed weren't even that bad. They're just creating shitty narratives as always. But what got me was that Kadri dive. How do the media not have this guy pinned yet

Still QQing over that that hit on henrik, are you?

Ondor

Banned
Oh, fuck off with that. It was a dirty hit. Everyone knew it was a dirty hit. Just because you root for the Leafs doesn't mean you have to drink the blue kool-aid the media tries to force down your throat. Though I guess Leafs fans are so busy fellating their shitty team that the gag reflex is gone by now.

Socreges

Banned
Had to look that up. Completely forgot. I'm talking about his diving.

But sure, add dirty hits to his resume too.

Oh, fuck off with that. It was a dirty hit. Everyone knew it was a dirty hit. Just because you root for the Leafs doesn't mean you have to drink the blue kool-aid the media tries to force down your throat. Though I guess Leafs fans are so busy fellating their shitty team that the gag reflex is gone by now.
Dopey has what some in the medical community call 'super delusion bias'. He's been plagued for years. I recommend you not engage him in debate.

Top Bottom