• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

calder

Jets should totally score two more so in a thousand years when the machines study this boxscore they’ll be like hmm kinda close probably an empty netter there

mo60

Jets should totally score two more so in a thousand years when the machines study this boxscore they’ll be like hmm kinda close probably an empty netter there

I want the jets to tie this game at this point but they do not really have enough time anymore to pull that off.

torontoml

Mostly just read these threads, but Toronto's PK numbers getting a big initial bump for the season lol, was really hoping for that 7th or 8th can't remember, for the laugh.

yyzjohn

Banned
I want the jets to tie this game at this point but they do not really have enough time anymore to pull that off.

I mean I'm about as pessimistic as a Leafs fan you can find but even I don't think they're that bad.

Although I was nervous when it was 4-0 going into the 3rd cause of last year lol

Quick

Banned
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Let's get it!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Big difference this game was Freddie. Night and day difference from last year.

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

calder

On the bright side Tkachuk might knee lucic or something tonight so here’s hoping for a better second game. 🤢

This is my first year playing fantasy hockey so maybe someone can clarify for me. You can move someone in or out of your lineup up until they play their first game of that week right? There's no hard deadline for all players at once?

Top Bottom