• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
POWER PLAY EFFECTIVENESS: 100%

Solo

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Holy shit. WE JUST SCORED ON THE POWER PLAY. Overcoming the odds!

M9AG8.gif

Look man, you won your Cup. Please retire this fucking gif now. Pretty please.

Sanjuro

Solo said:
Look man, you won your Cup. Please retire this fucking gif now. Pretty please.
You'll see him for some regular season games, most likely against your team. Come second season? Every. Fucking. Time.

Solo

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You'll see him for some regular season games, most likely against your team. Come second season? Every. Fucking. Time.

I will remember this, comrade.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Razorskin said:
Leafs fans complaining about officiating, nothing ever changes.

What? as you can clearly see he thinks the referees are doing a fine job

"great officiating"

SuperSonic1305 said:
Everyone complains about officiating. Fuck off with this shit already.

Shhh, he may call the police on you

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs looking really patient and composed good period, Reimers all right getting lucky too hit a post and missed an open net.

Montresor

Cherry is insane!! Lol what the hell. I didn't see the Rosehill attempted hit properly, but Kessel EVADED Subban's hit. Subban didn't purposely miss. And then Cherry puts the blame on Patches for the Chara hit into the stantion. The blame lays squarely on the designers of the rink.

Solo

LOL @ Coach's Corner. First he needlessly shovels shit at Pacioretty. Then he follows it up by showing the highlight reel of careers Scott Stevens ended and laments its passing.

The fuck Cherry?! The. Fuck.

Razorskin said:
Lets not focus on the fact that they only had 4 shots on goal. The reffing sucks!

What the fuck are you talking about? Every fucking season people invent these things in their imagination that we complain about. Fucking straw men all over the place.

X26

Banned
Kifimbo said:
I'm calling it: it's Don Cherry last season.

he really doesn't seem to give a fuck tonight, usually he holds back at least a little bit

you never go full retard don, you just don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom