• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
NHL app lied and said 7.

They didn't want you to miss any of the good stuff.

edit: I didnt know they were going to let Milt Schmidt carry the banner. This could take significantly longer.

ShaneB

So wonderful that hockey is back. Kinda bummed I missed the run of preview shows, I love that stuff.

Really glad CBC did a graphic overhaul, love the minimal sleek new score overlay.

Sanjuro

DcmH8.png

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That ceremony was great. Loved seeing the smiles on the old guys' faces. I wish I could've been there, but those ticket prices... not manageable. I'm going Saturday against the Lightning, at least!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
MacAttack said:
Was Bergie getting choked up watching a Recchi tribute on the jumbotron? Those two guys were tight.
This is my favorite picture ever:

tumblr_llw0tj3OJ71qgptzho1_500.jpg

vatstep

I'll be pleasantly surprised if the Bruins can actually win this game. They're gonna be pretty distracted tonight.

Tabris

Tabris' NHL 2011-2012 Predictions

- Steven Stamkos won't score more than 40 goals
- Christian Ehrhoff won't score more than 40-45 points
- Crosby comes back within 20 games but doesn't go past 1.2 PPG during the rest of the year
- Phil Kessel still doesn't score more than 40 goals
- New Jersey Devils make the playoffs and make it to 2nd round
- Ilya Kovalchuk scores more than 80 points and 40 goals
- Sedins have more points combined than Ovechkin + Stamkos
- Boston loses in the first round of the playoffs (or 2nd if they don't play NJD in 1st round)
- Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup

Solo

AngmarsKing701 said:
Cole is wearing #72? Anyone know if there's a reason for that?

Wasn't his Carolina # 26? That # is worn by Josh Gorges in Montreal.

Habs PP coming up!

EDIT: lol Marvie /hall of fame depth

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AngmarsKing701 said:
Cole is wearing #72? Anyone know if there's a reason for that?
Gorges is wearing #26 also habs are working the leafs right now decent first, our passing has been pretty good.

MacAttack

Solo - Pouliot was a scratch tonight.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Who the fuck was that defender that Seguin made look 100 years old?

Seguin was flying, too bad he couldn't bury that. Bruins are getting all the chances early, this feels eerily familiar.

X26

Banned
the helmet numbers really do look terrible, it's as bad a change as the new kickoff rules in the nfl

DopeyFish said:
Fun fact: no one in the leafs lineup tonight is from Ontario

cherry's going to have a stroke

vatstep

POWER

PLAY

GOAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom