• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
KoruptData said:
Gametime on ps3 is not giving me the option to watch these games.

The Gamecenter links on nhl.com are active, are those links working for you? I haven't tried it on the PS3 but I would think they would be up.

Solo

Damn, Patches had 13 points in his last 16 games last season. BEAST season am confirmed.

Epic Tales of Penis said:
Great. Now we get to listen to Solo's fave band.

:lol

the fuck is this

Heretic

Red_Man said:
How will the reactions be priceless? It's game 1, not a playoff series. The only reaction that would be priceless is MPW's premonition of doom and gloom which isn't even priceless because that's his reaction to everything.
It's no longer the Pre-Season. Every game counts. Every single one of them.

Solo

CBC HD showing 4:3 telecast... epic fail
RDS HD showing proper 16:9.... guess I'll be watching in French, as usual, lolz

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm very disappointed that Thomas shaved his moustache.

GOOD MORNING NHL-AGE!!

toro5741 said:
Had to switch it up to Kabanov eerily peeking from behind a curtain, as I spend more time lurking and probably don't post nearly as much as I should.

Quite frankly, I'm just glad you're here. Representin'. SOMEBODY has to reap the rewards when the Isles eventually start being decent again.

shagg_187 said:
Pink? Manliest mask, ever!

It takes a real man to want to spread breast cancer awareness. Good on him.

SpacLock said:
Is there a nationally televised game today? If so, who?
Solo said:
Bruins/Flyers on Versus

Penguins@Canucks on Versus here in Australia. Starts at midday. Time to hit up the pub for a friday lunch then watch the other two periods when I come home to a DVR'd version.

Red_Man said:
5 hours away.....I'm wearing a habs shirt today and was at Mcds and this 30 year old cashier gives me this disgusted face and tells me "eewwww habs take that shirt of and burn it", good times.

Just be glad people in your country know wtf the NHL is. If it wasn't for that goddamn movie, nobody would know who the Ducks are. And that sucks.

Socreges said:
Yessir. Been almost a year now.

Heeey, didn't you guys just get a CHL team (that used to be the Chilliwack Bruins)?

Gonna go to any games? Giants vs Bruins games last season were awesome.

Giant Robot said:
slowly getting mad.

lol at Little Phaneuf.

Also glad he got rid of the Douche Faux-Hawk.

SpectreFire said:
NHL-GAF's Words to Know

5/5.

I'm in cincinnati and it won't let me watch the phily/boston game but it will let me watch the toronto game. What's up with that?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
KoruptData said:
Gametime on ps3 is not giving me the option to watch these games.
GameCenter on PS3 sucks ass. It takes forever to be able to get the game to play, a good 7 minutes after the game starts, sometimes longer. They need to get that service updated because it's no fun watching games on there when my phone goes off 5 minutes before I see the goal being scored.

Revenant

SpectreFire said:
NHL-GAF's Words to Know

approval.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jacobs still getting booed, awesome

Hootie

what channel is this on? i can't find it

edit: fucking Versus? the opening game of the NHL season is on Versus? :lol

MacAttack

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You are classless if you cheer for him, yes.

I'm all for letting bygones be bygones, especially with a Cup in the back pocket.

edit: not calling anyone classless. just beating NHLgaf to the punch.

Hootie

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Versus. If you're in RI, I'm not surprised.

Well I'm at BU right now. Luckily I get the channel so I'll be able to watch it

EDIT: aaaaand nevermind. Doesn't come in here. Not cool NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom