• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
cant wait for that lombardi trade to pay off when Lebda pots his first goal for the Preds... OH WIAT SHIT

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No excuses there that was all on subban kinda surprised he would let that happen, also spacek needs to gtfo ASAP.

Sanjuro

Doytch said:
this city is balls. i can still go buy tonnes of tickets to the home opener tomorrow.
1. Buy all the tickets.
2. Get hookers.
3. Clothe them in Whalers jerseys.
4. Have them all lift them up, exposing their breasts.
5. Force them to broadcast that shit.

Would be a minor victory. Hartford sure as shit better be getting the Coyotes.

Razorskin

----- ------
Dr.Guru of Peru said:
Yup, no mention of refs until Razorskin popped into the thread.

Enjoy watching your team lose tonight!

Wendel Clark said:
great officiating

SuperSonic1305 said:
You call that boarding? He boarded himself if anything.

Both before my initial post, good to see you're keeping up with your shitty post standards.

E-DuB

DopeyFish said:
The good, the bad, and the bozak
This wins
KuGsj.gif

Montresor

Razorskin said:
Both before my initial post, good to see you're keeping up with your shitty post standards.

There is no reason to even take you seriously. All you do is make unintelligent remarks about shit of which you know nothing. What did you just type? Too bad all they post about is reffing? Where does something like that rank in posting quality?

Socreges

Banned
Montresor said:
Yeah you have Leaf fans figures out.
Basic human nature. It's a result of constant high expectations and constant low results. But it's OK. Double B will turn the tide, just like he did in Boston.

Razorskin

----- ------
Montresor said:
There is no reason to even take you seriously. All you do is make unintelligent remarks about shit of which you know nothing. What did you just type? Too bad all they post about is reffing? Where does something like that rank in posting quality?
Making a very good obversation about the state of leafs fans on this board. HF boards quality.

Solo

Really lamenting the loss of Kirk Muller. Special teams, which have been our bread and butter the past two seasons, look ragged right now.

Solo

Kifimbo said:
Montreal is paying Erik Cole and he's not on the PP ?

They got him for even strength, not PP. Cole only had 3 PP goals last year. He is an even strength beast.

X26

Banned
another season where the team's success is entirely up to price, the habs doing this bad against a team as terrible as the leafs is never a good sign

Razorskin

----- ------
X26 said:
another season where the team's success is entirely up to price, the habs doing this bad against a team as bad as the leafs is never a good sign
Sure feels that way, so aggravating.

X26 said:
another season where the team's success is entirely up to price, the habs doing this bad against a team as terrible as the leafs is never a good sign
That's exactly how the Leafs were last season until they got Reimer.

Like it or not, Habs and Leafs are very similar.

JABEE

Do hockey plays exist anymore? I thought it was now the hitters responsibility. Not that I agree with it.

X26

Banned
Epic Tales of Penis said:
That's exactly how the Leafs were last season until they got Reimer.

Like it or not, Habs and Leafs are very similar.

the battle for 14th in the east is going to be intense

Montresor

Kostytsyn with a bullshit penalty in which Liles embellishes a bit. It would be justified to complain about that. A shame most of you Hab fan cunts would look like hypocrites if you did so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom