• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
SMH at the fans
and the team

What the fuck happened in the past 2 minutes? It was a 1 goal game and the Bruins had all the momentum.

Solo

At leat the Colorado game showed that this years Habs have the capacity to overcome deficits in the third, something they couldn't do last season.

Sanjuro

Bread said:
SMH at the fans
and the team

What the fuck happened in the past 2 minutes? It was a 1 goal game and the Bruins had all the momentum.
If I was there I would throw a Dunkin Donuts sandwich and a large regular on the ice

Manics

Banned
Solo said:
At leat the Colorado game showed that this years Habs have the capacity to overcome deficits in the third, something they couldn't do last season.
Been watching, Habs will pull this off.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Rask is gonna kill someone tonight.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Oh my god, Neal really is turning into a sniper. I'm in love with him right now.

Forces a turnover by himself and then slices it right through the five-hole.

Marvie_3

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
zB8kh.png
:lol

MacAttack

Ugly game, totally abused by the Canes for the second time in a week.

Cam Ward has been impressive in both games and Rask got no goal support again.

Another Game Miscoduct for Lucic and Julien!

MacAttack said:
Ugly game, totally abused by the Canes for the second time in a week.

Cam Ward has been impressive in both games and Rask got no goal support again.

Another Game Miscoduct for Lucic and Julien!

Happy to see the Canes play a great road game. WTH happened to the Bruins? They completely lost composure.

Flyers are totally sleepwaking through the 3rd. I cant believe they are going to let the Sens back into this game. Of course Walker takes another bad penalty.

Fei

Sabres look so much more composed this period. Of course with the way this game has gone, that might not be good.

Alucard

Banned
Red_Man said:
I don't understand he looked pretty great in preseason but none of that has seemed to carry over to the regular season.

I seem to recall you saying the pre-season means nothing. Looks like your wise words have evidence!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Alucard said:
This same old song and dance needs to stop. Give the team a break already. Fuck.

Strait, the AHLer we called up to replace Letang, is now officially out with an upper body injury. By the looks of it, he did something nasty to his wrist.

The good news is I think Orpik might be back this week.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think I'm going to break something this is easily one of most frustrating games I've watched in recent memory.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
DUPUIS WITH THE SH GOAL!

Good work by Cooke too. This PK is so fucking good. #1 in the league right now for a reason.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Alucard said:
I seem to recall you saying the pre-season means nothing. Looks like your wise words have evidence!
I see you lack reading comprehension. I said I'm surprised he couldn't carry any of that success over not that he would continue at a PPG pace that's for playing though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bread said:
SMH at the fans
and the team

I'm late on this, but who the fuck throws shit on the ice during a game? After a bad playoff loss, MAYBE, but other than that, WTF? The fans were awful in more ways than one tonight. Lots more douchers than ever going to games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom