• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fei

Tyler Myers off to his annual lousy start to the season, I guess. The whole team is a little frustrating to watch tonight, though

Solo

Pure ownage by the Habs. We need a goal though. Too many times in recent years we've dominated a period like this, but not scored, and ended up losing the game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It just won't go in!

But yeah so far AK has been doing great. Patch and AK are the highlights so far IMO.

Shots: 14 - 3 for Habs, lol. And as usual it will be the opposite in the second period.

So can anyone answer me this.

I just updated my NHL gamecenter on my droid to the new 2011/2012 one, and it is actually letting me watch live games on my phone when I don't have a subscription to their paid service that lets you do that. I could never do this before on last years app but this new one is letting me which is sweet!

Edit: Scratch that it was only a 3 minute preview, ugh...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a frustrating first period. We dominated and got nothing and whenever that happens habs end up blowing in the 2nd. Goddamn so many good chances and AK with patches looks fantastic I'm actually surprised by their chemistry.

Solo

Martin, please don't separate AK and Patches for the rest of the season. Get Eller in there to centre them and that line would be downright scary.

Need a goal badly though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wtf bruckheimer wants to put a NHL team in Vegas? How have I never heard of this before.

Solo

Red_Man said:
Wtf bruckheimer wants to put a NHL team in Vegas? How have I never heard of this before.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Las Vegas Pirates of the Caribbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Pach has the second highest number of shots on goal in the league.

Solo

Red_Man said:
Still a garbage PP.

Yep. On the plus side, everything else we are doing incredibly well.

It only took 5 games, but this is the Habs team I love so much finally back on the ice.

Montresor

How was Ennis's penalty weak? The replay went by way too fast for me but Ruff was absolutely convinced it was bad.

Did Gionta break his own stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom