• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Red_Man said:
I see you lack reading comprehension. I said I'm surprised he couldn't carry any of that success over not that he would continue at a PPG pace that's for playing though.

? By saying you're surprised that he couldn't carry over his success from the pre-season, you're saying that the pre-season planted some expectations in you about Cole's play. Therefore, you just admitted that pre-season matters and that players should be able to continue at the same pace in the regular season.

Don't worry about the Habs, though. Cammy's coming back soon. I heard he had a wicked pre-season.

Slurmer said:
The PP looks so much better this season it's ridiculous

I dont get it either but last year it was garbage, now they get great chances every time they have the man advantage. If it can keep up they are going to be a really tough team to beat.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Alucard said:
? By saying you're surprised that he couldn't carry over his success from the pre-season, you're saying that the pre-season planted some expectations in you about Cole's play. Therefore, you just admitted that pre-season matters and that players should be able to continue at the same pace in the regular season.

Don't worry about the Habs, though. Cammy's coming back soon. I heard he had a wicked pre-season.
I also never said that preseason is of 0 relevance. I said its not a good way of predicting a teams success in the regular season which is true. I'm surprised his chemistry with pleks and Cammy isn't the same it was in preseason but once again nice try, and hearing a pens fan trying to shit talk Cammy at all is hilarious.

Slurmer

Banned
oh god, six games in and the Sens have lost 7-1 two times already

edit::lol 19:15 Philadelphia Flyers PHI Unknown 1 (Unassisted)

Solo

TOUGH loss. That's two games in a row where we've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Should be 3-2, are 1-3-1. Le sigh.

Alucard

Banned
Red_Man said:
I also never said that preseason is of 0 relevance. I said its not a good way of predicting a teams success in the regular season which is true. I'm surprised his chemistry with pleks and Cammy isn't the same it was in preseason but once again nice try, and hearing a pens fan trying to shit talk Cammy at all is hilarious.

Not even mad, man. Halak saved your asses in that playoff run. Otherwise, Habs would've been rolled in round 1 by the Caps, and never even gotten to the Pens. Would love to face the arrogant, juvenile Habs again with Price in goal in the playoffs. Habs need to realize pre-season is over, though. Time to flip the switch!

Manics

Banned
Solo said:
TOUGH loss. That's two games in a row where we've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Should be 3-2, are 1-3-1. Le sigh.
Miller was unreal man, the wins will come if they keep outchancing teams like that.

Solo

Alucard said:
Psyched to see a crippled Pens team take down the Habs. Gonna be awesome. 3-1 final.

Lolz, isn't it cute to see the one-time Habs fan and all-time NHL-GAF gif/image spam poster talk about a crippled team and juvenile fans.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. Smells like.....victory on Thursday.

Socreges

Banned
Penalty for PASSING THE STICK

....hm? Apparently they call it interference. HMM?

So nice having Kesler back. Canucks are complete. For now.

Alucard

Banned
Solo said:
Lolz, isn't it cute to see the one-time Habs fan and all-time NHL-GAF gif/image spam poster talk about a crippled team and juvenile fans.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. Smells like.....victory on Thursday.

'Cause you and the Habs fans on this board have never posted a 'Jesus Price' image. And I've always despised the Habs and their management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom