• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

I for one have never posted a "Jesus Price" image. Ever. Anyways, I may have detente with Leafs GAF for now, but I guess its time to make Pens GAF my target again. See you guys on Thursday!

Solo said:
I for one have never posted a "Jesus Price" image. Ever. Anyways, I may have detente with Leafs GAF for now, but I guess its time to make Pens GAF my target again. See you guys on Thursday!
Have a good one Solo. Hopefully your Habs blankey keeps you warm and toasty tonight.

Revenant

Hawks outshot Yotes 15-4

:lol

I like how they have a 15 anniversary thing at center ice for the coyotes. Too bad it says 15 and not 1996-2011.

Then they could use it for both the anniversary and the eventual eulogy.

EDIT: Whoa what happened in that Bruins game, respect to Harrison for throwing down with Chara.

Socreges

Banned
snack said:
Fighting the puck much. Yikes.

Meanwhile, Lundqvist is a total stud.
Such a stud. Pretty much every Canuck (apart from Samuelsson) has had at least one impressive shift. Even the fourth line has looked dangerous. But Lundqvist makes things tough.

Slurmer

Banned
yankeehater said:
I have never seen a rookie look this good this quick. He is always in the right place, making the smart play.

yep, read's showing up more on the score sheet, but they both look real good so far

Another Stars win.

Lehtonen is a god

And if you haven't seen Jamie Benns goal from tonight, you are doing yourself a disfavor

He gets by 4 players and scores..

Video of Goal
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=128966&cmpid=nhl-rxl-fb

ZCjc0.gif

Did anyone's Gamecenter feed of the Canucks game suddenly lose sound? I hear TSN went down so they're tapping into the MSG feed, but Gamecenter is still showing TSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom