• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snack

All hail, King Henrik.

Henrik-Lundqvist-bachelor-party.png

SpectreFire said:
SMH Luongo.

How do you fucking suck that bad when the guy opposite you is beasting that much?

He has to balance the game, you can't have 2 awesome goalies, the better one does, the worst the other becomes.

Or you know it is just typical Luongo too.

Socreges

Banned
GG Lundqvist

Rangers are not looking good. Lundqvist won't be able to save them every night. I do think they'll turn it around eventually, though.

Revenant

:lol Bieska with the hugging motion

then Dubinsky pointing at the scoreboard,

I knew if i turned on this game I'd see something worthwhile.

Socreges

Banned
Funny thing is, the Canucks looked better outside of these last 10 minutes than they have all season.

And Luongo always plays poorly in October. He tends to get hot through November/December.

C-Jo

Socreges said:
And Luongo always plays poorly in October. He tends to get hot through November/December.
Rationally, I know this. But given my most recent memories of his play prior to this season, I can't find much comfort in that.

Aww yeah - signed up to Gamecentre live last night and got my iPhone plan upgraded with a shitload of data for $50.

Just watched the Rangers@Canucks game just then with a system set up where I had my phone + left headphone in on desk, headset (for incoming calls) on the other and managed to work and get away with watching the game at the same time.

All so I could watch them fall apart... Eh, ah well. Lundqvist looked awesome.

Tabris

I really need Luongo to compete for his job. We have a hot goaltender in Schneider that has shown us consistency, something Luongo has never been able to do for us (either balls to the walls insanely good or letting in 8 goals in a playoff game bad). I doubt Schneider will ever be able to be as good as Luongo can be but with our offense and defense, we just need some consistency on the back end so the players can focus on their job and not worrying about the goaltender behind them.

Tabris said:
I really need Luongo to compete for his job. We have a hot goaltender in Schneider that has shown us consistency, something Luongo has never been able to do for us (either balls to the walls insanely good or letting in 8 goals in a playoff game bad). I doubt Schneider will ever be able to be as good as Luongo can be but with our offense and defense, we just need some consistency on the back end so the players can focus on their job and not worrying about the goaltender behind them.

I need him to get some consistency for my damn money league. Fucker did this last year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom