• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdrick

Thanks for our first PP Goal, Leafs. =) Also, keep an eye on Byflygien, Kane, Little, Wheeler and Burmistrov for Jets players to watch this year.

P.S. Reimer always wanted to be a Jet. Am I doing it right?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Spire said:
Antropov (80), Ladd (16), and Kane (9) I guess. They don't really have any superstars.
Love Kane kid has potential to really develop into a great great player. Plus hell be a legend forever for knocking out scumbag Cooke.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Epic Tales of Penis said:
I greatly detest passive PK systems.

I can't stand them, they actually make me mad, even when the Pens are playing and the opposing team is doing it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haha that went in?

Lupes!

Holy shit right off the camera.

edit: What is that 14 straight games with a point for Kessel now?

Brinbe

Bout f'n time Lupul connected on one of those one-timers...
angry.gif
grin.gif

And seriously, Kessel's taking that next step where he's now making those around him better.

Spl1nter

with the way Armstrong limped off hopefully Kadri is called right back up from the marlies. Just hope armstrong doesnt miss a lot of time. He has been extremely unlucky with the leafs.

Cactus

Banned
Spl1nter said:
with the way Armstrong limped off hopefully Kadri is called right back up from the marlies. Just hope armstrong doesnt miss a lot of time. He has been extremely unlucky with the leafs.
He's been struggling so far this season so maybe a few games off would allow him a fresh start when he returns. I just hope it isn't serious.

Spl1nter said:
dont forget about gardiner.
SuperSonic1305 said:

Believe me, I'm trying to forget.

I can't help but constantly compare Beauch and him, and analyse both their play under a microscope.

Beauch was great last game, but got an injury (that's apparently fine now) where as Gardiner in this game loves to show off his terrific skating in his own end.

Erdrick

Marvie_3 said:
Antropov is awful

The truth. He's like Alexei Kovalev's long lost clone. They both share the same interest in playing hockey. I've seen more enthusiasm in an entire Phoenix arena from the crowd than from Antropov on the ice. Never seen anyone look so bored before. For a guy who is 6'6, he sure does not use the body much. That Penalty Shot he had was absolutely terrible. Can't deny he is skilled, but the lack of enthusiasm just kills it for me.

Montresor

SuperSonic1305 said:

Isn't Beauchemin playing solid hockey for the Ducks?

Although, what's REALLY bizarre is that the Leafs are going to get an extra 4th rounder from Anaheim if Lupul plays more than 40 games in the 12/13 season (otherwise Ducks get a 6th).

Montresor said:

Although, what's REALLY bizarre is that the Leafs are going to get an extra 4th rounder from Anaheim if Lupul plays more than 40 games in the 12/13 season (otherwise Ducks get a 6th).

The gift that keeps on giving.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Montresor said:

Oh wow really?

That's kinda hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom