• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Montresor said:
I'm not worthy. Not worthy.

When Winnipeg scored their third goal I went and played NHL 12. Like I said before I only returned 7 minutes into the third. I should have more faith.

But damn Kessel is so fucking amazing!

I know that feel bro.

How is NHL 12 anyways? I've been doing my best to resist it and joining then quiting the gaf team.

Montresor

Brinbe said:
Amazing, Phil Kessel is just fucking amazing... Seeing Phaneuf and Kessel celebrate like that, brings a tear to my eye, so beautiful.
lol.gif

This shit is insane. God I love Kessel.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm going to have to watch highlights to see these damn goals, so angry!

But mmm these cheese and crackers so good.

Montresor

Kave_Man said:
I know that feel bro.

How is NHL 12 anyways? I've been doing my best to resist it and joining then quiting the gaf team.

The core game (versus mode, where you control all five skaters) is amazing IMO. There are a dozen tiny additions that make versus mode for me, like the niftier one-timer animations and the slick highlight system.

Kave-man, you're going to LOVE Kessel's power play goal. So beautiful.

Montresor

Kave_Man said:
Komi has been benched the entire third apparently. :eek:

Just crazy. I felt he was playing well but he's been terrible tonight. Anyways, Leafs get another point that they probably don't deserve. Feels..... decent.

Spl1nter

Montresor said:
Just crazy. I felt he was playing well but he's been terrible tonight. Anyways, Leafs get another point that they probably don't deserve. Feels..... decent.

They have been completely outplaying the Jets for the last 35 mins.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Epic Tales of Penis said:
Anyone have the stats on his draws tonight? Fucking unreal.

I think he's 16 for 18 on faceoffs tonight. :eek:

edit: beaten dammit cactus, showing the /depth right there of Leafs-GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom