• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Decline the PP, it's going to ruin the momentum we were just getting.

edit: I always laugh seeing these Gary Durant commercials, he's such an angry guy on the court.

Marvie_3

Banned
Erdrick said:
The truth. He's like Alexei Kovalev's long lost clone. They both share the same interest in playing hockey. I've seen more enthusiasm in an entire Phoenix arena from the crowd than from Antropov on the ice. Never seen anyone look so bored before. For a guy who is 6'6, he sure does not use the body much. That Penalty Shot he had was absolutely terrible. Can't deny he is skilled, but the lack of enthusiasm just kills it for me.
2z4lda9.jpg

Erdrick

Oh, I am LOVING this game so far. I've waited 15 years for my team to play the Leafs and barring any Luongo-scale collapse, we'll get the job done. *knocks on wood*

Still have to keep the pressure up and finish the 3rd though. Leafs PP looks like ours the whole season prior to this game. Sheifele is looking decent tonight. Unless he scores like 2 goals a game the next few games and radically becomes a force in the league all of the sudden, I agree he should be sent to St. Johns for his own good. (And the overall teams good fortunes for the future, as he will be a great player to watch some day.)

Fantastic game. =)

SuperSonic1305 said:
Komisarek is shit

I'm still not over this shit. It's unbelieveable. Dude was a beast in Montreal, now he's just a waste of space on the roster.

So many bad plays by him on a regular game day. It's like he's so lost out there.

But at least we got Phaneuf, even Schenn is playing average at best. What about Gunarsson? Dude's a beast.

I'm loving Lupul and Kessel!

Brinbe

Amazing, Phil Kessel is just fucking amazing... Seeing Phaneuf and Kessel celebrate like that, brings a tear to my eye, so beautiful.
lol.gif

Montresor

I'm not worthy. Not worthy.

When Winnipeg scored their third goal I went and played NHL 12. Like I said before I only returned 7 minutes into the third. I should have more faith.

But damn Kessel is so fucking amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom