• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy fuck go jump infront of a bus you scumbag fuck all the leaf fans that say subbans dirty.

Red_Man

sazabirules said:
What happened?
Subban was falling Rosehill pushes him into the boards and hes laying there obviously in pain and Rosehill keeps jabbing him in the back while he's down on the ice.

Montresor

Red_Man said:
Holy fuck go jump infront of a bus you scumbag fuck all the leaf fans that say subbans dirty.

I wouldn't call Subban dirty, and there was nothing dirty about what just happened either. Subban just fell awkwardly and then got squeezed against the boards.

It was probably classless to poke Subban twice while he was down though.

Acid08

Banned
Beware all goalies of the NHL, Marleau is there and he is going to shoot REALLY hard right into your chest every single time!

Looks like Hodgson's days as a top six are over for now. Higgins-Keslord-Booth confined. The All American line. Hodgson will likely centre the 3rd line, Malhotra moves to left wing.

Tabris

SpectreFire said:
Looks like Hodgson's days as a top six are over for now. Higgins-Keslord-Booth confined. The All American line. Hodgson will likely centre the 3rd line, Malhotra moves to left wing.

American Express line.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Great, habs might as well trademark the too-many-men-on-the-ice penalty.

RC

Banned
Offloading Strum and Sammuelson, for anything, is a win in my books. And getting a decent player like Booth out of it is just the icing on the cake. Hell I would've been happy with a bucket of pucks.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Pens didn't look great that period, but retook control of the game in the last five minutes. Hopefully that carries over into the third.

Red_Man

delta25 said:
Subban is just another less aggressive Dion phaneuf.
I was referring to Rosehill jabbing subban while he's down on the ice. I haven't had a problem with Phaneuf tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom