• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How many goals is Neal at? I wish they would have a redo of last years games since I missed them.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Red_Man said:
How many goals is Neal at? I wish they would have a redo of last years games since I missed them.

8. Insane considering he had 2 in 27 games with us last year.

Slurmer said:
Pronger out 2-3 weeks and all I can say is thank god

I thought it was going to be wayyyyy worse

Hope he keeps up his good start to the season once he returns.

edit::eek:h that is just an early prognosis, pending further evaluation. Still more promising than it looked at first.

please don't be out for the season again

Its a good 2-3 weeks to miss because it only ends up being 6 or so games, which isn't too bad, Id expect him back when they play Florida Nov 13. In the meantime though Im very happy to see Bobs in net, he's so good there is really no reason why Bryz and him couldnt alternate starts aside from the $$ they are paying Bryz (I love both)

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, didn't realize the Wings game started at 7, already down 1-0 to the BJ's 21 seconds in. Game's over already, haha.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit, Mason got hurt and now some rookie goalie is in for the Jackets. This should be interesting.

EDIT - And now he's back in, must've been just a slight muscle pull.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is my first time watching an islanders game this year and damn Tavares is so dominant. A lot of fun to watch.

toro5741

Red_Man said:
This is my first time watching an islanders game this year and damn Tavares is so dominant. A lot of fun to watch.

He's no doubt made huge strides from last year - a lot stronger and harder to knock off the puck.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Despite the score, I'm not thrilled with the first period. There was a lot of back and forth but the puck was in our end way too much and a lot of pressure was put on Fleury. I'm already tired of seeing Lovejoy out there turning the puck over and giving them chances, we need Michalek back as soon as possible.

On a brighter note, Malkin looks great and there wasn't a single penalty during that period.

Silexx

KernelPanic said:
They're still outplaying and outshooting us though.
Wish Ottawa could score in the first, but I can't say I was disappointed in this first period. Dumb penalty by Foligno though.

Silexx said:
Wish Ottawa could score in the first, but I can't say I was disappointed in this first period. Dumb penalty by Foligno though.

Well we didn't get scored ON in the first so I'll take it, PK looked improved as well.

Daugavins looks good.

Snaku

Banned
Vinny & Marty.
3AQmK.gif

C Jones

Marvie_3 said:
Blackhawks game starts in 30 mins but Battlefield 3 is sitting there....tempting me....
Tell me about it. I already did my install, redeemed my online pass, my dogtag preorder, and loaded it once to get my day 1 patch. As soon as this game is over I gotta get going on the Singleplayer to get it out of the way.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
C Jones said:
I have no idea. I'm watching the Islanders' MSG feed and even they said it looked like a reputation penalty.

Divers don't immediately get back up and keep chasing the puck, but whatever.

Socreges

Banned
Epic Tales of Penis said:
Lightning need a goalie.
I debated ZeroGravity some on that point back in June (I think), but he felt that Roloson would be fine. Hasn't looked that way so far (maybe his old bones need to warm up) and I don't think Garon is going to be their guy.

ZeroGravity

Lucky goal but I'll take it!

Socreges said:
I debated ZeroGravity some on that point back in June (I think), but he felt that Roloson would be fine. Hasn't looked that way so far (maybe his old bones need to warm up) and I don't think Garon is going to be their guy.
He held up last year, but yeah, he's looked really shaky so far. I'm still hopeful he can find his game, but otherwise Yzerman will need to address this again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom