• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socreges said:
I debated ZeroGravity some on that point back in June (I think), but he felt that Roloson would be fine. Hasn't looked that way so far (maybe his old bones need to warm up) and I don't think Garon is going to be their guy.
Schneider for Stamkos?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
4sN81.jpg

Four day break between games.

C Jones

Spire said:
Divers don't immediately get back up and keep chasing the puck, but whatever.
Yeah that's what they were saying, that basically Cooke got the call because of his reputation and it didn't seem warranted. They laughed when they saw the full replay. Even they thought it was bad.

Wow, stopped BF3 to see a little bit of the game and Detroit looks bad.

Edit: Yup confirmed, also Conklin has decided to suck as well, Columbus's first win coming up, glad Detroit decided they don't want to play hockey after those first 5 games I guess.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
CrazedArabMan said:
I'm starting to get really angry with last game and now this one.
Me too, this is the kind of stuff that pisses me off the most about this team. They should destroy any team like the BJ's with the talent level they have, but they play down to them instead. It's so frustrating. Also the fact they always give up when they get down early or the goalie lets in a shitty goal. Also doesn't help that our PK is just fucking terrible, just like last year.

Wingfan19 said:
Me too, this is the kind of stuff that pisses me off the most about this team. They should destroy any team like the BJ's with the talent level they have, but they play down to them instead. It's so frustrating. Also the fact they always give up when they get down early or the goalie lets in a shitty goal. Also doesn't help that our PK is just fucking terrible, just like last year.

This, this is why I can't stand to watch them sometimes when they start losing, they just seem to give up, so if they give up why should I continue to watch them for the time being.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
More of an even period. We had the upper hand until that penalty and despite being killed off, it seemed to give the Islanders some momentum. Pens retook control in the final two minutes though, hopefully that continues. Fleury is earning himself a shutout tonight, but since he's Fleury that won't happen.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
CrazedArabMan said:
This, this is why I can't stand to watch them sometimes when they start losing, they just seem to give up, so if they give up why should I continue to watch them for the time being.
I understand your pain man, it's pretty rough watching a loss after your team started 6-0 fuck that shit.

C Jones

Spire said:
More of an even period. We had the upper hand until that penalty and despite being killed off, it seemed to give the Islanders some momentum. Pens retook control in the final two minutes though, hopefully that continues. Fleury is earning himself a shutout tonight, but since he's Fleury that won't happen.
A little too much extra passing going on. Wish they'd shoot more instead of looking for the perfect setup.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
What is Marchand supposed to be? A toy soldier? Napoleon? That creepy mouse thing from Blade Runner?

Red_Man said:
I understand your pain man, it's pretty rough watching a loss after your team started 6-0 fuck that shit.

5-0 thank you very much, and hey we are going to give a team that hasn't won a game this year their first win which is sweet!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
CrazedArabMan said:
5-0 thank you very much, and hey we are going to give a team that hasn't won a game this year their first win which is sweet!

/feelsbadman

We gave Winnipeg their first win. That was fun.

ZeroGravity

CrazedArabMan said:
Just another favor they're putting in to get into the East next year.

Solo

Razorskin said:
1. Columbus starts winning
2. Habs keep losing
5. Yakupov!

6. Lottery ball pops out and we end up with the 7th overall pick. Tanking is a dumb strategy with a lottery.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Solo said:
No, its just lacrosse.
Not sure where this got started. I've heard this as well. May not be official, but hockey is more relevant to Canadians than lacrosse...

Also heard an idiot teacher tell me there were more curlers than hockey players in Canada. God people are so fucking dumb.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
All that fat in Nash's body must've shifted too much causing him to fall down after that little push from Ericsson. What a terrible penalty.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wingfan19 said:
All that fat in Nash's body must've shifted too much causing him to fall down after that little push from Ericsson. What a terrible penalty.
You serious? Ericsson got the stick under him and took both his legs out.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Desibabu said:
I didn't think it was possible. But I want to punch Marchand in the face even more now
Classless. He's just trying to make some sick kids happy.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
How awesome would it be if the Wings scored 2 quick late in the 3rd then won in a shootout? BJ's coach would be gone for sure.

MPW said:
wings losing to cbj

LMAO

We're trying to see if we can be as bad as you guys now.

Wingfan19 said:
How awesome would it be if the Wings scored 2 quick late in the 3rd then won in a shootout? BJ's coach would be gone for sure.

I wish, but with the way they are playing right now, not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom