• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manics

Banned
Solo said:
Yes. Or Jagr, if you prefer.
I prefer these lips, first thing I thought of.

tumblr_lsrky8iiaM1r2r1t8o1_400.jpg

Solo

Razorskin said:
Apparently no one is going to be replacing Pearn, awesome.

Well, they already had 4 assistant coaches. Muller was so awesome that they had to hire 2 guys to replace him. So Pearn's dismissal puts the assistant coaching staff back to 3 coaches like it usually has been.

Solo said:
Well, they already had 4 assistant coaches. Muller was so awesome that they had to hire 2 guys to replace him. So Pearn's dismissal puts the assistant coaching staff back to 3 coaches like it usually has been.
So there's one more to blame if the skid continues?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pierre Gauthier: "this is my decision. Not Geoff Molson or jacques Martin."

Going to be interesting to see how the players respond tonight. Shitty thing is even if it lights a fire under their asses and they play great and win, it will just delay the inevitable of JM being booted, and was in no way helped by removing Pearn. Time will tell I guess.

Red_Man

Ether_Snake said:
What happened? I didn't pay attention today.
Assisted coach perry pearn who was responsible for the dmen and PP was the sacrificial lamb and fire at 6 tonight.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Red_Man said:
Assisted coach perry pearn who was responsible for the dmen and PP was the sacrificial lamb and fire at 6 tonight.

So who does his job now?

Solo

The dreaded 1 goal deficit. This is typically where the Habs call it a night. Show me something for once, will ya?

Red_Man

I really appreciate the bell centre dj playing moves like jagger during the intermission.

Red_Man

At least they're playing like shit so I'm expecting them to lose, a lot better then getting 40+ shots like in buffalo and Florida and still losing.

Solo

Gill, you fucking suck. Couldn't get the puck out of the zone, Philly scores. Couldn't get the puck out of the zone, takes a stupid penalty.

Not shots yet from a Montreal forward. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom