• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It's finally Thursday. I hope there aren't that many four day breaks between games again. The Oilers have lots of young talent so I'm looking forward to the game since I don't ever catch Oilers games.

Manics

Banned
Solo said:
Is this the beginning of a meltdown? Breathe, buddy.

I got my nuclear stress test tomorrow, they're injecting me with radioactive material and then taking pictures of my heart. Fuck man and before all that I have to watch fucking Gustavsson in net?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Manics said:
I got my nuclear stress test tomorrow, they're injecting me with radioactive material and then taking pictures of my heart. Fuck man and before all that I have to watch fucking Gustavsson in net?
Makes the game more exciting? :D

richiek said:
FYI, here's some pics of the renovated Madison Square Garden (which is why the Rangers started the first 7 games of the season on the road):

Viewfrom10thFloorseatsinfront102611.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ra...transformed-madison-square-garden-before-ny-r

Can't tell if it is improved..

Dallas has an arena that already looks to that quality :( Need before pictures!

BTW - Holy shit at those alcohol prices.

Manics

Banned
It's all over boys, we lose tonight and most games from here on in. I would start working on the off season thread but I'll be banned anyway (or dead). Either way there's no point.

Manics

Banned
Solo said:

No joke man, i'm worried about this fucking test tomorrow. The Leafs news is just a bad distraction that makes me feel even worse. I got a 3rd kid coming in March, I don't need health scares.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Manics said:
No joke man, i'm worried about this fucking test tomorrow. The Leafs news is just a bad distraction that makes me feel even worse. I got a 3rd kid coming in March, I don't need health scares.

I hate thinking about potential health problems. I'm sure you will be fine though, probably will just need to take some meds.

Manics

Banned
Epic Tales of Penis said:
:lol That was my nickname. No need to credit an old guy who's a few days from dying.

I charge you with letting the board know in case i'm dead come this time tomorrow.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
SpacLock said:
Seen these on Facebook. Thought I'd share.

66hkza.jpg

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...

They've all won the cup in the last 18 years, except one.

Manics

Banned
SpectreFire said:
But if you're dead, how will you log into Penis's account and post about your death?

If I die and there's an afterlife i'm doing my best to focus all my efforts on making sure the Leafs win the next 10 Cups in a row. Then you shall all know i'm there.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Epic Tales of Penis said:
OK. I'll take care of your wife for you after she heals up.
:lol holy shit peins!

Our record was atrocious against NYR last uear, but at least they got a days rest this time. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers were jetlagged as hell after all yhe bouncing around they did.

We got a good chance, don't worry, manics!

lupinko

Kuro Madoushi said:
:lol holy shit peins!

Our record was atrocious against NYR last uear, but at least they got a days rest this time. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers were jetlagged as hell after all yhe bouncing around they did.

We got a good chance, don't worry, manics!

Reimer = definitely have a good chance
Scrivens = maybe some chance
Gustavsson = don't press your luck

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Manics said:
I don't want you anywhere near my wife. Just let the boys know i'm dead, can you do that much?
I don't think you want him anywhere near your boys either....

TurtleSnatcher said:
Dallas has an arena that already looks to that quality :( Need before pictures!

Dallas has a MUCH nicer arena.

I just hope they fix the lighting at MSG, it's like the games at Rexall...very dark when you're watching on TV.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
The Internet said:
Dallas has a MUCH nicer arena.

I just hope they fix the lighting at MSG, it's like the games at Rexall...very dark when you're watching on TV.

They've completely replaced the seating in the lower bowl of the Garden as well added open concourses. It's gonna take 2 more seasons to complete the renovation.

This is what it's supposed to look like when it's done:

20100506_msgren_560x375.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom