• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh Christ I've gotta watch the bruins broadcast tonight fuck jack Edwards dunno if I'm gonna make it through this whole game.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Red_Man said:
Oh Christ I've gotta watch the bruins broadcast tonight fuck jack Edwards dunno if I'm gonna make it through this whole game.

That sucks, I get the TSN regional broadcast thankfully since I'm out west.

MacAttack

Red_Man said:

What a coincidence that I have the opposite problem. Im stuck watching a TSN broadcast. If anyone has a decent Bruins stream I would appreciate a PM.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
SCHUEY F1 said:
That sucks, I get the TSN regional broadcast thankfully since I'm out west.
I wish damn =/ anyways lets go Patches beast mode round 2 let's hope they can keep up their play.

Puddles

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
If they only played stuff from their first album I'd go.

Oh fuck that. Monkey Wrench is from their second album. And their last few albums have had lots of hard-hitting songs like Rope, The Pretender, Walk, Let it Die, etc.

I saw them two weeks ago in LA, and it was a fantastic show. They played almost three hours.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
A soft goal, but we'll take it. Thanks, Leafs.

I have to say, the new seating in MSG looks alot more aesthetically pleasing on TV than the old version.

Cactus

Banned
The look on Schenn's face when Gustavsson let that puck trickle in made me sad. You can tell that he and the rest of the team don't feel like this guy is giving them a chance to win.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Rangers get jobbed again by the refs. Callahan was pushed into Gustafson by the Toronto player. Bullshit call.

Socreges

Banned
Cactus said:
The look on Schenn's face when Gustavsson let that puck trickle in made me sad. You can tell that he and the rest of the team don't feel like this guy is giving them a chance to win.
Leafs only have one goaltender in the organization that doesn't cause them to completely break down?

/depth

SuperSonic1305 said:
Because it's scary easy to score on him.

I'll pay that.

I like Scrivens simply because his name sounds like something that a librarian from a fantasy novel would be called.

SCRIVENS, I NEED BALROGS APOCATHERY VOLUME 5!

Can't half tell I'm bored waiting for the Ducks game to start already. Shut up DJ.

Cactus

Banned
Socreges said:
Leafs only have one goaltender in the organization that doesn't causes them to completely break down?

/depth

I'm pretty sure the team would play well in front of someone like Ben Scrivens. The issue is that Gustavsson has sucked for over two years, so the team feels like they have to play differently in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom